gamertag and account recovery

Discus and support gamertag and account recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reset my Xbox and lost all my info. I was forced to make a new everything gamertag and repurchased xbox live. I don't have any of my subscriptions... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jmill_1014, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Jmill_1014
    Jmill_1014 Guest

I reset my Xbox and lost all my info. I was forced to make a new everything gamertag and repurchased xbox live. I don't have any of my subscriptions nor games purchased history. I just want to get my old gamertag back and all the sims expansion packs I
    paid for to play. The new gamertag is connected to my email as well as the password. Is there any hope to get my stuff back

:)

Jmill_1014, Aug 7, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jmill,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with your account. Unfortunately, to recover the account you will need to figure out your email. If you know the gamertag, you can request a call from support. If they can verify the account,
    they can give you information on it.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Account recovery with gamertag

Hi Equilix,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. If you do not know the email used you will not be able to try the

account recovery form
    . You may request a call from support, if they can verify the account. They will be able to provide you the email.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Allebas Win User

Account recovery with gamertag

This happen to cousin and after a few calls to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ he was able to have his issue resolved. Alot of questions was asked to help verify his account
    was his but it did help get his account back. Hopefully, your able to get yours back so good luck.
  5. Mellerker39 Win User

How does xbox not do anything about this??

Is there no way to recovery these three gamertag accounts or is it to late.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Gamertag

Have you tried recovering your xbox account gamertag using the recovery process?
Thema:

1. gamertag and account recovery - Similar Threads - gamertag account recovery

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  4. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  5. 2 gamertags on the same account - can only access one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 gamertags on the same account - can only access one: I’m playing Minecraft on an iPad. I logged out from my account but when logging back in I’m now signed in with my son’s gamertag. I don’t recall how the accounts were set up in the first place,...
  6. I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...: Some people said it can take up to 45 days for a gamertag to be able to be taken again once changed, I just hope my gamertag isn't gone forever someone please help me. Thankyou....
  7. account GamerTag changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    account GamerTag changes: on xbox there is a charge for 10$ to change your username, i believe that there should instead of a charge, there be a wait period to change the name on an account. i.e. if you made a change to...
  8. I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch: I have 2 gamertags help, how can I switch?? [img] 4bbd8758-f5da-4061-9ed6-b7a8ba804ef1
  9. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? ThankyouI changed...
  10. Recover Xbox Account with ONLY Gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Xbox Account with ONLY Gamertag?: I've been trying to recover my old Xbox account for a couple of weeks now. I found the gamertag (FoxSaysWhatVII) and the Gamerscore (2,090). I've been using many different email addresses and...