gamerscore

Discus and support gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have lose 7000 points of my gamerscore. Please help me. c1d3482c-e7e4-43ec-a6cb-93d908f82b76 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M4XI MAGIC, Oct 15, 2017.

1. M4XI MAGIC
    M4XI MAGIC Guest

gamerscore

Hello,

I have lose 7000 points of my gamerscore. Please help me.

:)

M4XI MAGIC, Oct 15, 2017
  2. dowdyrich
    dowdyrich Guest
    Gamerscore?

I currently have a gamerscore of about 12k. I don't really focus on achievements or things like that, it has just accumulated since I have been playing. I have a friend with an outrageous score. But I wondered what everyone else's gamerscore looked like? Are you as anal as my friend that needs to open every achievement for every game, lol?

dowdyrich, Oct 15, 2017
  3. mr ooops
    mr ooops Guest
    What kind of Game Player are you?

more muliplayer, ive had live for 10years and my gamerscore is less than 20000

mr ooops, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

gamerscore

You'll want to check http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you've been given a gamerscore reset.

If you haven't, then it's just a glitch that happens every now and then and should clear up on its own.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. M4XI MAGIC
    M4XI MAGIC Guest
    Thanks! I have check on enforcement.xbox.com and my account is clean. So i hope it's just a glitch. Thanks again!

M4XI MAGIC, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  8. team kaluk Win User

My gamerscore has been removed

Last enforcement was in 2019 and it wasnt for gamerscore so will this mean i will be able to earn gamerscore still or get the gamerscore back?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Modded Gamerscore

No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.
Thema:

gamerscore

1. gamerscore - Similar Threads - gamerscore

2. How can I reset my gamerscore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my gamerscore?: So I accidentally earned achievements on a game I didn't want and I'm wondering how to delete the gamerscore. I would make a new account and start over but I won't be able to use the gamertag I...
  3. My 360 gamerscore since upgrading to never shows anymore all show 0

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 360 gamerscore since upgrading to never shows anymore all show 0: Ever since I upgraded my Xbox since it came out all my 360 achievements were gone tried everything what support says even tried doing a feedback thing on ultimate and haven't gotten a reply. I...
  4. What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?: What is the point of gamerscore. And what can i do with my gamerscore? d5def5a2-fdf7-4408-bdf9-262690c343fb
  5. Why was my gamerscore not added properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my gamerscore not added properly?: My gamerscore was 370,002 before starting a new game. I played a very quick game (A Memoir Blue) and got 1000gs, but my gamerscore is now 370,942. All achievements are showing as unlocked. Why am...
  6. Best way to earn gamerscore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best way to earn gamerscore?: I just want to ask best way to get more gamerscore? ad750e13-2fcd-4955-9a20-0473c302856b
  7. Someone reserving gamertag on zero gamerscore xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone reserving gamertag on zero gamerscore xbox account: Why is someone allowed to reserve a gamertag on an inactive xbox account with zero gamerscore for over four years while I get my gamertag auto changed after less than one year of inactivity!?...
  8. Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?: I was achievement hunting Fallout 3. Whenever I thought I was done with the game, I went and checked my progress and it says 71/72, and my system is saying I haven't unlocked the "Into the Pitt"...
  9. Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore

in XboX Insiders
    Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore: Hey dears, my gamertag has been Fayghin in the Insider program for 8 years, Amabassador for 4 years and I have an idea how I can make the Xbox even better in terms of gamerscore hunting. My...
  10. Profiles gamerscore increased randomly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profiles gamerscore increased randomly: Recently I’ve noticed my gamerscore just randomly increasing by small margins. Yesterday i finished playing and then got off. I hadn’t had a chance to play until just now but my gamerscore has...