Gamerscore was modded by friend

Discus and support Gamerscore was modded by friend in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can someone help me reset my gamerscore it was modded by a friend 4040f0bd-1502-4545-9043-50c2baa22fb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Obey Aeolus, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Obey Aeolus
    Obey Aeolus Guest

can someone help me reset my gamerscore it was modded by a friend

:)

Obey Aeolus, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Obey,

These forums are for official support. Any discussion of modding, or troubleshooting involving modded accounts/consoles, is not allowed as per the Xbox
    Forum Guidelines

We will be locking this thread. if you have another question, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

There isn't anything you can do. Microsoft's stance on this is whatever happens on your account is your responsibility even if someone else was using it. You will probably end up with a gamerscore reset and your profile marked as a cheat.
  4. denis97g Win User

5. Daft Badger Win User

Not point in contacting support as there is nothing they can do.

Modded Gamerscore & Gamerscore corrections are a enforcement issue.

You would need to get someone to report your account for modded Gamerscore & then the enforcement team will investigate.

If they find modded achievements then all of your xbox 360 games achievements will be reset & you will not be able to re earn them on that account ever again.

Xbox one game achievements can not be modded so they will remain unaffected.

Your friend doing it is not a valid excuse as you are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

More info on Gamerscore corrections can be found HERE
  6. Smwutches Win User

Once it's been modded, there is nothing that can be done. The only way to have the modded gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team issues a gamerscore reset which will remove all your gamerscore, not just the modded scores, and you will no longer
    be able to re-earn those achievements.
Thema:

1. Gamerscore was modded by friend - Similar Threads - Gamerscore was modded

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...