Gamerscore problems

Discus and support Gamerscore problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Past couple of days whenever I unlock an achievement, it will either not add to my gamer score, or will add it to my gamer score and immediately go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir Sketch IV, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Gamerscore problems

Past couple of days whenever I unlock an achievement, it will either not add to my gamer score, or will add it to my gamer score and immediately go back to the previous gamer score. But whenever i go into the xbox app, my profile on the xbox website,
    or even the xbox 360 dashboard on Xbox one, it will have to correct gamer score like normal. Is this a widespread problem or anyway to fix this, or am i stuck with this?

:)

Sir Sketch IV, Sep 29, 2018
  2. My Gamerscore on Xbox.com is Inaccurate

I am having the same problems. My gamerscore on console is 6175 but gamerscore on site is 6100. Seems like server is having problems and not updating.

Math Champion, Sep 29, 2018
  3. THEOWENKILLER, Sep 29, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Gamerscore problems

Hey Sketch!

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us! Sounds like the console is having an issue recognizing the changes, so the best course of action would be to try a

power cycle
    ! If the steps are taken but issue persists try a
    soft factory reset
    since it would resync everything to our servers. Give it a shot and keep us posted on how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 29, 2018
  5. Ok, first i turned my xbox one on and it had the correct gamer score. I then did the power cycle, and it reverted back to the old gamer score. Im also really apprehensive doing the "soft factory reset". Will that delete everything on my console, like
    my account and gamer score, or will they still be there after i do the reset?

6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Thanks for the reply sketch! If the soft factory reset is going to be performed, I would suggest doing the

keeping games and apps
    , all the information on how to do so is posted. Now before you do, word of advice, make absolutely sure that the account or accounts information (email and password) are known because it will kick the profiles off. Nothing will be
    lost but the profiles will need to be re signed into. Keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 29, 2018
  7. Sorry for the late reply. I was getting achievements to test it after the power cycle and that seemed to fix it. Thank You for all of the help! I'll keep both the power cycle and factory reset steps in mind in case it happens again. Thank You again!

8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Gamerscore problems

We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!

XBF Nestor

XBF Nestor S, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Math Champion Win User

My Gamerscore on Xbox.com is Inaccurate

I am having the same problems. My gamerscore on console is 6175 but gamerscore on site is 6100. Seems like server is having problems and not updating.
  10. Champ2885 Win User

Gamerscore

No no i have a problem with the gamerscore....i make all goals of wildlands but i haven't the gamerscore...
  11. HV OcialaN Win User

Gamerscore problem.

It's a fairly common issue which has been affecting quite a few people lately,including me.

No idea why it happens but in every case I've dealt with it has always corrected itself which yours has done.

If it happens again don't worry,just leave it 72 hours & it should sort itself out again.

I lost over 90,000gs when it happened to me if that makes you feel any better lol.

Did get it all back though.
    Nice to hear i was not the only one :)

Thank you!
  12. dup9b69ca39-1016-4a4 Win User

Gamerscore problem

I just wana see what the public has to say
  13. HassanB Win User

Gamerscore problem

Hello,

Your question has been answered multiple times here. If it wasn't answered to your liking then please contact phone support and
    speak with customer service. There's nothing we can do to get your achievements to unlock. It's likely, like you were told in the previous thread was anytime achievements are reset it's not specific to only Halo 3 and ODST. It goes for all games that had achievements
    before then.

Reach out to phone support here.
Thema:

Gamerscore problems

1. Gamerscore problems - Similar Threads - Gamerscore problems

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore problem: Last night I was playing COD Black ops 2 I search for multi-player and all the gamerscore was unlocked when I join multi-player match. Any chance there a way to reset just the Black ops 2...