Gamerscore Problem Solution!!

Discus and support Gamerscore Problem Solution!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend had this problem a few days ago and we found a solution! What we did is we completed an achievement we have never completed on any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robbo4233610, May 12, 2020.

1. Robbo4233610
    Robbo4233610 Guest

Me and my friend had this problem a few days ago and we found a solution! What we did is we completed an achievement we have never completed on any game (in my case, subnautica) and bam! Fixed! I am an xbox ambassador myself and have been replying to many
    posts with this solution, it might not be possible for some people, but it is easier than re-setting your xbox!

:)

Robbo4233610, May 12, 2020
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

That's helpful and it's another option for people to try, thanks
  3. chezza16 Win User

Gamerscore not updating

I don't have a solution. But I've been having the same problem. Two days now and my gamerscore won't update when I unlock achievements
  4. Smwutches Win User

Solution Problem?

A gold membership is required for online multiplayer. A free/silver membership will not allow you to play online.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Solution Problem?

You need a gold membership in order to play online.
  6. iKittyMeow Win User

Solution Problem?

It's free member to my account.
Thema:

1. Gamerscore Problem Solution!! - Similar Threads - Gamerscore Problem Solution

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore problem: Last night I was playing COD Black ops 2 I search for multi-player and all the gamerscore was unlocked when I join multi-player match. Any chance there a way to reset just the Black ops 2...