GAMERSCORE PLUS ACHEIVMENTS MISSING!!!

Discus and support GAMERSCORE PLUS ACHEIVMENTS MISSING!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i need help trying to get back my gamer-score and achievements. Before all of this started i was having an issue with my games not playing because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lostsoul665, Apr 13, 2020.

1. lostsoul665
    lostsoul665 Guest

Hi, i need help trying to get back my gamer-score and achievements. Before all of this started i was having an issue with my games not playing because of an error code that asked me to insert the disc when i already did. I tried all of the troubleshooting
    methods and none of them worked. So i decided to do a soft reset. after i had done this i logged back into my account and not only did the games still not play along with the same error code, but all of my achievements and gamer-score were gone. On top of
    that one of my games got deleted in the process and i cant get it back or reinstall it. Has this happened to any else? If so please help because i don't know what else to do.

:)

lostsoul665, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Senkei88 Win User

Hey, maybe try to delete your profile and download it again.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Hi lostsoul665, be sure theses days due to the massive use of Xbox Live by people due to COVID-19, many functionnality can take a delay or
    not working perfectly. Be sure i understand your problem, i had it 4 days ago on Surviving Mars. It's ok now. The achievement sometimes aren't track correctly.

Stay safe and keep us in touch.
  4. Malacath Win User

MS Still offering Day One Edition Console Bundles?

Yeah just an acheivement code and a day one symbol on controller. The actual consoles are identical and the achievent has no gamerscore. So people with standard edition are not missing out.
  5. Keaton Martin Win User

Acheivments missing, Gamerscore lowered

This helped me.. I was having trouble with gamerscore is glitched, I logged in and my gamerscore said zero so I power cycle my Xbox and now it's back
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Acheivments missing, Gamerscore lowered

Sorry to hear it. The first thing I would recommend is checking for any enforcement action on your account. You can do this by logging in to https://enforcement.xbox.com and click on the handshake icon. From there you can see if there is an action on
    your account for a gamerscore reset.

If there is not then it may be a glitch. You could try deleting your gamertag, powercycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then redownload your gamertag when you restart to see if that helps.
Thema:

1. GAMERSCORE PLUS ACHEIVMENTS MISSING!!! - Similar Threads - GAMERSCORE PLUS ACHEIVMENTS

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...