Gamerscore not adding up.
Discus and support Gamerscore not adding up. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've been really into unlocking achievements and racking up gamerscore for a little while. All was well until my partner used a few mods on a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoganArran, Dec 27, 2020.
Thema:
Gamerscore not adding up.
Loading...
-
Gamerscore not adding up. - Similar Threads - Gamerscore adding
-
Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques
in XboX InsidersOfficial Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques: Hi everyone! I’ve had this idea for a while now and decided to submit it to the official Xbox Player Voice. If you think this would be a cool idea and would like to support it, please cast your... -
Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Gamerscore does not update
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore does not update: Hi, I hope you are well. Lately I have been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 1 and really enjoyed it. I noticed that I received like 3 achievements in 5 minutes. So I went to see how much... -
Why has my gamerscore been decreased
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy has my gamerscore been decreased: I had around 35k gamerscore that i had built up over around 12-13 years and i logged in today and saw that my gamerscore is now 8500 exactly, i searched for reason and it just says about... -
Gamerscore gone
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore gone: Hi, can someone explain to me why my gamerscore went down from over 244000 to 18000 all of the sudden? Most of the games I've been playing through the years are now 0 achievements unlocked. It... -
Missing Gamerscore
in XBoX AccessibilityMissing Gamerscore: This morning I played some games and got to 290,003 Gamerscore and just getting back home and on from being out. I'm seeing that I'm missing 135 Gamerscore. I just earned a 40 Gamerscore... -
how much gamerscore does everyone have ?
in XBoX on Windowshow much gamerscore does everyone have ?: how much gamerscore does everyone have ? 6b7441f9-8d8d-4ac0-823c-a9aec96a59ae -
Gamerscore not being added
in XBoX Rewards & SocialGamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the... -
Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it
in XBoX Games and AppsEarning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...