Gamerscore Milestones

Discus and support Gamerscore Milestones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does Xbox even care when somebody hits a Gamerscore Milestone like 100,000!? I recently hit 100,000 GS. Nothing happened. Not even an automated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrakonumX, Oct 22, 2017.

1. DrakonumX
    DrakonumX Guest

Gamerscore Milestones

Does Xbox even care when somebody hits a Gamerscore Milestone like 100,000!?

I recently hit 100,000 GS. Nothing happened. Not even an automated message.

Also Xbox Rewards is super slow at registering this accomplishment. In fact it has registered it yet. I am rather proud of this gaming feat and it feels like nobody cares but me. Am I alone here? My gamertag is if you want to message me about this
    topic.

NO SPAM PLEASE! I will delete your message and report you!

:)

DrakonumX, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Christinson
    Christinson Guest
    Achievement milestones

I hit a gamerscore milestone yesterday and I was wondering when I'll get emailed my rewards for the milestone

Christinson, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Nachtsonne
    Nachtsonne Guest
    Interesting Gamerscore numbers

At one point in time I was trying to get my birth-year, but it's quite a few thousand Gamerscore too late for that. I don't remember hitting any milestones for Gamerscore - perhaps being the only person with a Gamerscore ending in an odd number without caring
    about it is a milestone in itself? Gamerscore Milestones :p

Nachtsonne, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Gamerscore Milestones

You never have got anything.

Hate to say this but no one does care but you,at the end of the day Gamerscore is just a meaningless number & a bit of fun.

Getting Gamerscore is so easy now anyway as every game released comes with at least 1000gs.

I will congratulate you on your 100,000gs though,remember when I hit 100k,it is a good feeling.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Nachtsonne Win User

Interesting Gamerscore numbers

At one point in time I was trying to get my birth-year, but it's quite a few thousand Gamerscore too late for that. I don't remember hitting any milestones for Gamerscore - perhaps being the only person with a Gamerscore ending in an odd number without caring
    about it is a milestone in itself? :p
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Gamerscore Milestones

You never have got anything.

Hate to say this but no one does care but you,at the end of the day Gamerscore is just a meaningless number & a bit of fun.

Getting Gamerscore is so easy now anyway as every game released comes with at least 1000gs.

I will congratulate you on your 100,000gs though,remember when I hit 100k,it is a good feeling.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

Let's Talk About Clubs!

I joined a couple of achievement related clubs like trueachievements and the Ambassadors club. I usually post gamerscore milestones.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

It's About Time...

Way to go Goth.

I never hit "milestones" exactly,got a lovely odd number at the end of my Gamerscore.
  9. Jeremy2085 Win User

What achievement related milestones are you proud of?

Getting to 10,000 gamerscore was a big milestone for me, esoecially since I had only made the account back in March/April.
Thema:

Gamerscore Milestones

1. Gamerscore Milestones - Similar Threads - Gamerscore Milestones

2. How can I reset my gamerscore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my gamerscore?: So I accidentally earned achievements on a game I didn't want and I'm wondering how to delete the gamerscore. I would make a new account and start over but I won't be able to use the gamertag I...
  3. My 360 gamerscore since upgrading to never shows anymore all show 0

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 360 gamerscore since upgrading to never shows anymore all show 0: Ever since I upgraded my Xbox since it came out all my 360 achievements were gone tried everything what support says even tried doing a feedback thing on ultimate and haven't gotten a reply. I...
  4. What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?: What is the point of gamerscore. And what can i do with my gamerscore? d5def5a2-fdf7-4408-bdf9-262690c343fb
  5. Why was my gamerscore not added properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my gamerscore not added properly?: My gamerscore was 370,002 before starting a new game. I played a very quick game (A Memoir Blue) and got 1000gs, but my gamerscore is now 370,942. All achievements are showing as unlocked. Why am...
  6. Best way to earn gamerscore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best way to earn gamerscore?: I just want to ask best way to get more gamerscore? ad750e13-2fcd-4955-9a20-0473c302856b
  7. Someone reserving gamertag on zero gamerscore xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone reserving gamertag on zero gamerscore xbox account: Why is someone allowed to reserve a gamertag on an inactive xbox account with zero gamerscore for over four years while I get my gamertag auto changed after less than one year of inactivity!?...
  8. Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?: I was achievement hunting Fallout 3. Whenever I thought I was done with the game, I went and checked my progress and it says 71/72, and my system is saying I haven't unlocked the "Into the Pitt"...
  9. Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore

in XboX Insiders
    Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore: Hey dears, my gamertag has been Fayghin in the Insider program for 8 years, Amabassador for 4 years and I have an idea how I can make the Xbox even better in terms of gamerscore hunting. My...
  10. Would the next gen Xbox be capable of celebrating your gamerscore milestones like the 360 did?

in XboX Insiders
    Would the next gen Xbox be capable of celebrating your gamerscore milestones like the 360 did?: I think having a montage of all the game achievements you unlock and milestones. A visual timeline of how your gamerscore increased that year. submitted by /u/MR_Fantistic [link] [comments]