Gamerscore got reset for not cheating?

Discus and support Gamerscore got reset for not cheating? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I signed into my account on Xbox.com and there was a message saying my gamerscore got reset for cheating. I've had my Xbox membership for 5, almost 6,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXxWhiteBoy2xXx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Gamerscore got reset for not cheating?

I signed into my account on Xbox.com and there was a message saying my gamerscore got reset for cheating. I've had my Xbox membership for 5, almost 6, years now and I played hard for all of my achievements and now I have to do everything to unlock them again.
    I was wondering if there was anything to do to get this fixed?

Thank you guys for your time and please find a way to fix this.

:)

xXxWhiteBoy2xXx, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Missing achievments?

looks like your gamerscore got reset try not to cheat/hack in gamerscore next time...

bman001001xbox, Jan 5, 2014
  3. HenryReusser
    HenryReusser Guest
    My GamerScore Got reset

My Gamerscore go reset i got the gamerscore legit i have all the game saves on my hard drive to proof im not lieing i worked hard for the gamerscore

HenryReusser, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would need to post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

I can tell you that the enforcement team do not reset someones gamerscore without 100% proof that it has been modded.

You will not get your gamerscore back,you will have the cheater label on your profile forever & you will not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that profile.

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    the only way to get those scores back is to start over on a new account

davemcfly85, Oct 31, 2018
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

Just to add, you may wish to take a look at this sticky thread, it gives more information regarding Gamerscore resets and the consequences.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../405732.aspx
  7. WPAK Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

Hi,

-

This is the consequence of cheating, if you want to earn those achievements again you will have to create a new xbox live account and start all from scratch. (Be aware that any purchases and subscriptions etc can not be moved to another account)

See this link for information regarding gamerscore resets and the consequences:

support.xbox.com/.../gamerscore-reset
  8. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

Sorry to say, but any achievements that you already have can't be "unearned". If they allowed you to re-earn them, then you're not really being punished. You shouldn't have cheated in the first place. Only way to increase your GS is to earn new achievements.
  9. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

It isn't possible to do this. The Enforcement Team on the Terms of Use threads will tell you the exact same thing. The only way to get those achievements again is on a different profile.
  10. ET SHARK Win User

Looking For A Cod Elite Clan!

BTW Gamerscore got reset -.-
Thema:

1. Gamerscore got reset for not cheating? - Similar Threads - Gamerscore got reset

2. Someone got onto my account and changed my gamerscore and now I’ve received a permanent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got onto my account and changed my gamerscore and now I’ve received a permanent...: On October 22nd 2019. My account got hacked while I was on a family trip, they boosted my gamerscore. When I got back and saw what had happened, I immediately took action. I tried contacting Xbox...
  3. My gamerscore got deleted this night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamerscore got deleted this night: Hello Microsoft team! I just woke up this morning and i saw my xbox gamerscore just got to 0 i played a bit in Rocket league and i got game starter achievements like drive 5km. I don't know what...
  4. Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday: Yesterday my gamerscore got resettet to 0 after i payed rocket league today i got my 12k Back but i cant get into xbox ambessoder i get acces denied with the Text you need more than 1.500...
  5. just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.: very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my...
  6. GamerScore got reset from 59,000 to 8629

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerScore got reset from 59,000 to 8629: I have had my account for over 4 years now and i play it near enough everyday, however recently for some reason my gamerscore has been reset. i searched this up and found that this is what...
  7. I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing.: So it says on the Xbox Live Rewards FAQ page that you can get rewarded by achieving a new gamerscore tier. I just recently got to 50,000 gamerscore on my account, which is a new tier and has taken...
  8. Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset: I got forza horizon 4 on pc today and saw that all my achievements on the 360 no longer counted towards the total 60a24d5a-b9a9-43d5-b647-77b7e1020fc6
  9. I got my gamerscore reset for account modifying and I did not do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my gamerscore reset for account modifying and I did not do anything: my gamerscore was reset for nothing and I was told they cannot do anything about it 6cb8fda5-f8dd-4558-aa4c-85ad9bb0aeb4
  10. Xbox live gamerscore got reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamerscore got reset: Today I just got on to play minecraft and my gamerscore got reset and I talk to I guy over the phone and he told me to talk to you guys . My gamer tag is I justs move like a mouth ago and my...