Gamerpictures why can’t we change them

Discus and support Gamerpictures why can’t we change them in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can’t change my picture is anyone else having this problem submitted by /u/RainBowFeathEr827 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RainBowFeathEr827, Jun 7, 2020.

  1. Gamerpictures why can’t we change them

    /u/RainBowFeathEr827, Jun 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Mythic xSagex Win User

    Anoying Gamer Pic

    Make sure you are changing the Gamerpic and your personal pic.

    Only your firends can view your perosnal Gamerpicture picture. The options are right next to each other in the guide.

    I make sure that both options are the same picture. Here on xbox.com the gamerpictures display the gamerpicture option. Not personal picture. But you might be able to see your personal picture on here but no one else can. Maybe thats why it changes back
    and forth on xbox.com
  3. Mind5et Win User

    Gamtertags In Use But Doesnt "exist"

    oh one more thing can we please work on getting our 360 gamerpictures back and perhaps a marketplace for them im sure everyone would be happy to pay for them :)
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    GS problem happening again?

    My GamerPicture keeps changing. Very annoying.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Bungie's Last Vidoc

    OMG, Fullmetal changed his Gamerpicture [:p].
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

    New MW3 Redemption Trailer

    Why does everyone have ghey gamerpictures of themselves?
Thema:

Gamerpictures why can’t we change them

Loading...
  1. Gamerpictures why can’t we change them - Similar Threads - Gamerpictures why can’t

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]