Gamerpic

Discus and support Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having the same problem.How do I update my gamerpic on xbox one I've changed it but it's still displaying the xbox 360 one ,user preference I wish for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by byDamo, Jan 3, 2014.

1. byDamo
    byDamo Guest

Gamerpic

Having the same problem.How do I update my gamerpic on xbox one I've changed it but it's still displaying the xbox 360 one ,user preference I wish for xbox one gamerpic to be top priority

:)

byDamo, Jan 3, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Anyone else disappointed by the lack of Gamerpics on Xbox One?

I understand there are other, more important things, for MS and us to be concerned about. I also understand not everyone cares, but what's up with the lack of Gamerpics on Xbox One?

It's been over a year and half since the launch of the Xbox One, and there's rarely any Gamerpics. Not only is there a lack of Gamerpics, but the ones that are there suck ass imo. None are game-related, and they're all some weird ass, trippy, art-work.

What is this?

Gamerpic [​IMG]

The Xbox 360 didn't launch with a lot of Gamerpics either, but the 360 Gamerpic library built up insanely fast, and there were actual game-related pics. Even if it wasn't game-related, most of them were pretty cool.

The Xbox 360 currently has a library of over 22,000 Gamerpics.

gamer-pics.com -&nbspRessources et information concernant gamer-pics Resources and Information.

Anyone else bothered by this?

ClNTRoN, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Moshimo
    Moshimo Guest
    Xbox avatar problems...

Bought a cool new outfit on 360 and while it's on the One, I can customize and take a gamerpic, but my gamerpic never changes from the current avatar. This is a bunch of bullshit.

Moshimo, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Gamerpic

The only gamerpic you can use on xbox.com from the xbox one would be one of your avatar.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. ZX81 1K
    ZX81 1K Guest
    Same problem here. Taken multiple pics of my avatar on Xbox One but gamerpic will not update. Even tried it using the Silverlight tool on the official website but still will not update. Very frustrating.

ZX81 1K, Jul 27, 2015
  6. AbFab0110
    AbFab0110 Guest
    My gamerpic will not update no matter what I do. I edited my avatar, changed clothes, etc. but still nothing updates. I even created a brand new avatar and that won't update or change either. I have take multiple pictures and updating or sending it with
    every options offered. Nothing happens and this has been ongoing for several weeks. This is extremely frustrating. Why offer options for us when you know it doesn't work.

AbFab0110, Jul 27, 2015
  7. AbFab0110
    AbFab0110 Guest
    <--------- The sad thing is this is the ONLY place where I can see my new/updated avatar. It doesn't exist visually anywhere else.

AbFab0110, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  10. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
  12. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
Thema:

Gamerpic

1. Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  8. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  9. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  10. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....