Gamerpic Xbox Live Enforcement

Discus and support Gamerpic Xbox Live Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I currently have been given 3 notices of Gamerpic enforcements. Given that I HAVE HAD the same photo up for a couple months now, but just this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rogue ~, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Rogue ~
    Rogue ~ Guest

Hi!

I currently have been given 3 notices of Gamerpic enforcements. Given that I HAVE HAD the same photo up for a couple months now, but just this past week have gotten stricken down. Each ban striving for 3-8 days, each given a day apart. I’ve seen the code of conduct on gamerpics, but have yet to see an actual reason for my social ban. Should this profile picture be harming other players at all? Honestly just feels like ‘hate’ reports from the online community, if it were reports from other players.
    Gamerpic Xbox Live Enforcement [​IMG]

:)

Rogue ~, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Can you upload your own gamer pics?

Xbox live enforcement is nothing to do with xbox.com enforcement.

This place is meant to be moderated by some volunteers.

Xbox live has it's own separate set of rules & at the moment using custom gamerpics is a violation of those rules & will end up in a suspension if you are caught.

Only people in the Alpha ring of the Insider program can use custom gamerpics at the moment legitimately.
  3. Senuh Win User

y
    [​IMG]
    Yea something's off with them lol I just got an 8 day suspension 2 day's ago for this pic.
  4. MrDukes101 Win User

Yeah same thing is happening to me right now Idk what is going on try to appeal it.
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Rogue ~

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you have received an Enforcement action, you may be able to submit a case review from the enforcement page here: Enforcement history | Xbox Support

This will allow you to raise your case with the Enforcement team who will be able to review your suspension.

Other than this, I am afraid there isn't much that we can do here as we are not Xbox Enforcement, and don't have any insight into suspensions. In terms of the Code of Conduct. This can depend on the image and what the person found offensive with the image. Again, we can't really comment as we don't have any insight on what the reason was that the player provided, nor the reason why the Enforcement agent issued the Enforcement action.

Hope you can get this sorted,

Nathan
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

This profile picture could have been removed for copyright reasons.
Thema:

1. Gamerpic Xbox Live Enforcement - Similar Threads - Gamerpic Live Enforcement

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  8. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  9. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  10. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....