Gamerpic violation?

Discus and support Gamerpic violation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What the hell is a suspension on gamerpic violation? 7fe94644-b126-4f6a-bc7d-a3da8d60b7cd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BigcFamily, Jan 15, 2023.

1. BigcFamily
    BigcFamily Guest

Gamerpic violation?

What the hell is a suspension on gamerpic violation?

:)

BigcFamily, Jan 15, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gamerpic Violation

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gamerpic Violation

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TIMOTHYDEPEW1

Would be great to assist you on this one, but no one here and even customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

As your suspension is not higher than 72 hours you may need to wait until it ends.
    Because when you submit an appeal, the response from the enforcement team can take this time (up to 72 hours)
  4. Francia J. Win User

Gamerpic violation?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It means that your Gamerpic does not meet the Xbox community standard and I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  5. TimothyDepew1 Win User

Gamerpic Violation

So basically zero explanation, zero accountability. "F you Mr paying customer. We don't even review stuff, and pass out suspensions like a power happy 2 year old." Seems that having a department whose main function is to interact with the public be inaccessible to the public is a major problem.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
Thema:

Gamerpic violation?

1. Gamerpic violation? - Similar Threads - Gamerpic violation

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  8. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  9. My account was suspended for my gamer pic but my gamerpic didn’t violate any rules. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended for my gamer pic but my gamerpic didn’t violate any rules. How...: My account was wrongfully suspended. It says it’s for my gamer pic but my gamerpic wasn’t breaking any rules. How do I fix this and get my gamerpic back? ada7f1aa-2e08-4c05-b25b-fcc2cfb969ba
  10. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265