Gamerpic System - Broken

Discus and support Gamerpic System - Broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; (MOD REMOVED) Above is the picture I am trying to upload to my profile for my gamer picture. I am targeting the facial area for the portrait itself.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by v Celty v, Mar 22, 2019.

1. v Celty v
    v Celty v Guest

Gamerpic System - Broken

(MOD REMOVED)

Above is the picture I am trying to upload to my profile for my gamer picture. I am targeting the facial area for the portrait itself. For some reason, Xbox "Staff" keep disallowing this particular picture, while I see
    other people, much more derogatory type of images. I would love for a Xbox Staff member (or Microsoft staff member) to tell me what is so wrong about this digital artwork?

I know for a fact, that there are biased people within the Xbox Live team who dislike "weebs" or anime and cartoon type profile pictures, but why is this not allowed and other things are? I doubt that Xbox Staff sits there
    and goes "This pic doesn't violate any rules whatsoever, so I will deny its upload." Your automated system for Gamerpic uploads are broken, very broken.

NOTE For Moderators: DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD. No Enforcement action has been taken against my account. Nor am I claiming there has been. This is a technical issue I am seeking help with.

:)

v Celty v, Mar 22, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Gamerpic System - Broken

Hey there Celty.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers. We have
    addressed this on the
    original post
    , this is up to the enforcement team, and they don't use forums. The best bet would be to file a review on the Enforcement teams website.

• Also keep in mind our Xbox Forums Guidelines
      • Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions

Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

I got a 11 day Ban for this...

lots of kiddies are reporting most gamerpics and screenshots and video uploads because basically they know people will get banned, the system is broken and until microsoft fix the issue nothing can be done. It is all automated.
  4. OG Pooh Win User

[LOCKED]Please Help Me! I Beg You!

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="Xterma Nader"]

Stare at my gamerpic.

[/quote]

Why should we stare at your gamerpic?

[/quote]
    It looks like a mannequin with a broken chin.
  5. For the Cubbies Win User

Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

It keeps saying can't upload come back later for a week fix your ****
    They don't have to fix something that isn't broken. They intentionally turned off the feature as too many people were using the system. Every gamerpic has to be manually checked by a member of the Enforcement team.

The combination of Enforcment agents having to stay home due to the Corona pandemic, and A LOT of people staying at home for the same reason trying to update their gamerpics, had them turn off the system temporarily.

So please be patient and wait a few weeks when they turn the feature back on.
Thema:

Gamerpic System - Broken

1. Gamerpic System - Broken - Similar Threads - Gamerpic System Broken

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  8. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  9. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  10. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....