Gamerpic suspensions

Discus and support Gamerpic suspensions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been playing Xbox for years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it, A recent issue I’m having though is making me having numerous problems. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chuuy, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Chuuy
    Chuuy Guest

Gamerpic suspensions

I’ve been playing Xbox for years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it, A recent issue I’m having though is making me having numerous problems. I was issued a suspension for gamerpic when my gamerpic is fine (I admit my old one wasn’t). Not only was I issued a suspension for gamerpic for seemingly no reason after I had already did an 8 day suspension like a month ago, but now I have 24 concurrent gamerpic suspensions (I’m technically getting spammed suspensions by Xbox Support) all running at once with the same restrictions of not being able to message, be in parties, etc. Every time a new suspension is issued, it’s been for 8 days (however sometimes it’s been 4) and the timer resets with every new one. I’ve appealed all of the suspensions, however I haven’t received anything back yet regarding these random wrongly suspensions. My friend on his main and secondary accounts also received suspensions for the same reason despite his gamerpic’s on both accounts being fine (and he never even used his second that much). I have seen another post with someone else having a similar issue, so since I haven’t received a response for my appeals, I’m not quite sure what’s happening.

:)

Chuuy, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

Yes, multiple enforcement actions could lead to a permanent ban. It doesn't matter what type of suspension or that it's just for gamerpics. And yes, using a gamerpic that was already removed can lead to another suspension.
  3. Pavil Shiva Win User

Gamerpic Suspension

Yeah, I think I'll just take future changes off the table. Just isn't worth the risk.

I'll just stick with the meaningless gamerpic I picked from the MS list when I first set it up. At least they didn't have a problem with that one! LOL
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Gamerpic Suspension

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope things work out for you but I suggest to avoid the female pictures for future changes.
  5. Pavil Shiva Win User

Gamerpic Suspension

Appreciate the informative reply.

I did that. Read over their website, FAQ, etc..., before coming here. But like you stated, my suspension isn't long so it isn't "eligible" for review.

So I'm left wondering if my attempt to personalize my Xbox experience has resulted in a hit on my reputation score and hence my future multiplayer experience. I can check my score but it only shows a very basic graphical display, it doesn't show incremental.

It's simply unfortunate that I have no apparent way to get an answer to this. Oh well, I tried. Can't say I'm surprised. After all, MS isn't exactly known for letting people personalize their experiences. I knew this going in so I shouldn't let it bother
    me now. :)

Guess I'll just forget about modifying anything and just focus on the games. That's what I really came here for anyway.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help. It is appreciated.
  6. Pavil Shiva Win User

Gamerpic Suspension

I have no issue with the picture being denied. I stated that at least twice in the OP.

My issue is with the suspension and how that may affect my reputation score. I also stated that in the OP.

Can you verify that the suspension I got does not have a negative impact on my reputation score?

And I looked before coming here but could find no way to contact the enforcement team. Do you have a link that isn't just to their information page, but to a utility that will allow me to contact them?
Thema:

Gamerpic suspensions

1. Gamerpic suspensions - Similar Threads - Gamerpic suspensions

2. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  3. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  4. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  5. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  6. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....
  7. Gamerpic Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic Suspension: Good Evening, I received 9 strikes for a gamerpic within 2 minutes on 1 day. Each strike came with its own suspension two of them for one year and the remaining 7 had their own suspension time...
  8. Gamerpic Permanent Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic Permanent Suspension: So awhile back in September my account was suspended for inappropriate conduct involving my gamerpic (which is weird because my gamerpic didn’t violate anything) and I submitted an appeal to...
  9. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...
  10. I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...: Can anyone please explain to my why I got banned over a gamer pic especially as a first ever offense. I didn't send any vulgar messages or harass anyone so why is my ban expanded to comms and...