Gamerpic still isn't updating

Discus and support Gamerpic still isn't updating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've tried and tried to update my gamerpic. Unfortunately the one I've been trying to upload won't upload. I don't think trying to put a Volvo... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by REDGEODEZ✔️✅, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Gamerpic still isn't updating

Hello, I've tried and tried to update my gamerpic. Unfortunately the one I've been trying to upload won't upload. I don't think trying to put a Volvo as my Xbox gamerpic is breaking community guidelines. But it's really getting on my nerves. It might be a bug.

:)

REDGEODEZ✔️✅, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to custom gamerpic, it sometimes takes few days for it to reflect on your profile. I tried mine before and it took at least 24 hours to reflect on my end to all devices as well. This is for the reason that the Xbox enforcement team are also reviewing them and soon as it meets the community standards then that would be the time it will appear on your devices.

Note: Custom gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team.

This information can also be found via Xbox page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

What I suggest is to only try changing it once, then wait for a bit before you attempt to change it again as that might overwrite the request of you changing your gamerpic.

I hope the information helps. But feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions or if you are still experiencing the same issue and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. CosmicCraze Win User

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with uploading your gamerpic. Have you tried clearing the cache on your Xbox or restarting it? Sometimes this can help resolve any technical issues. If that doesn't work, you may want to try selecting a different picture to upload to see if that works. If neither of these solutions help, it's possible that there may be a bug happening and you can report it to Xbox support for further assistance or if there is a Error Code/Message please let me know so I can assist you better and get you back to Gaming, Please CLICK HERE if you need further assistance
  4. REDGEODEZ✔️✅ Win User

Yes, I've been trying to upload it on my phone. The photo I was trying to upload worked earlier before but I changed it to a different photo to see if it would happen again. Then I switched back to the photo I wanted but it's not showing up. I don't think my photo goes against community guidelines. It must be a bug.
  5. NHL23 Win User

This still isn't fixed. I saved a new gamerpic on my Xbox this morning after the Fall Holiday Update, and went on Xbox.com later and saved a new gamerpic on xbox.com after and it doesn't save there, or remember that I saved it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
Thema:

1. Gamerpic still isn't updating - Similar Threads - Gamerpic still isn't

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  8. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  9. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  10. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....