Gamerpic Instaban?

Discus and support Gamerpic Instaban? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey, could someone clarify this policy for me? My gamerpic submission was rejected for language, etc. Which I understand given it had a "My name is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DitchTurtL, Oct 12, 2017.

1. DitchTurtL
    DitchTurtL Guest

Gamerpic Instaban?

hey, could someone clarify this policy for me? My gamerpic submission was rejected for language, etc. Which I understand given it had a "My name is ditch" name tag that might have been misinterpreted by AI to say something different.

The instructions said there was a waiting period while it was reviewed, but I got a 24 hour ban instead? Then asked to answer quite a few questions 100% about different situations related to but not specifically pointed put in the TOC to have it reviewed.

Well, I missed one both times now I'm out of luck until the ban is lifted?

I only half care about the ban, I can play offline until then. But the fact I got immediately banned after years of zero negative marks against me is a little disconcerting. Support also won't acknowledge this at all like, not even a "sorry about your luck"?

Im not even sure if the system seen a round part and misconstrewed it as something since I can't get help with this, and if I remove the name tag, I won't get banned again because of some strange flaw in the system used to review.

Im a beta insider, spent almost $1500 in the digital store in the last 12 months, and have a $500 preorder sitting there and I'm getting very little customer service foe my commitment. Why am I shunned on the general principle that most people banned deserve
    it?

I would really appreciate some customer service. I tested this feature originally and it was fine in that case, but now I'm having a hard time finding anyone to talk to about getting it resolved.

:)

DitchTurtL, Oct 12, 2017
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Anyone else disappointed by the lack of Gamerpics on Xbox One?

I understand there are other, more important things, for MS and us to be concerned about. I also understand not everyone cares, but what's up with the lack of Gamerpics on Xbox One?

It's been over a year and half since the launch of the Xbox One, and there's rarely any Gamerpics. Not only is there a lack of Gamerpics, but the ones that are there suck ass imo. None are game-related, and they're all some weird ass, trippy, art-work.

What is this?

Gamerpic Instaban? [​IMG]

The Xbox 360 didn't launch with a lot of Gamerpics either, but the 360 Gamerpic library built up insanely fast, and there were actual game-related pics. Even if it wasn't game-related, most of them were pretty cool.

The Xbox 360 currently has a library of over 22,000 Gamerpics.

gamer-pics.com -&nbspRessources et information concernant gamer-pics Resources and Information.

Anyone else bothered by this?

ClNTRoN, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Moshimo
    Moshimo Guest
    Xbox avatar problems...

Bought a cool new outfit on 360 and while it's on the One, I can customize and take a gamerpic, but my gamerpic never changes from the current avatar. This is a bunch of bullshit.

Moshimo, Oct 12, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Gamerpic Instaban?

your warning is the terms of use

It doesn't matter how long you been on live everyone is accountable to.the terms of use

And no 24hour bans are not case reviewable as it would take over 24hours just to reinvestigate

And enforcement actions can cause you to be removed from the program with a 12 month waiting period

If you applied common sense to your answers during the questionnaire you should be able to answer with flying colors

It's right And wrong not.if I do this is it wrong ?

ngocphi, Oct 12, 2017
  5. C H 4 N L Y
    C H 4 N L Y Guest
    It's always sad being suspended my friend, no matter how short or long the suspension it. But, for 24-hours suspension, just to share this with you. This actually serves as a warning that the content you've shared has violated the
    Code of Conduct. Customer Support would be saddened if they're to know suspension cases. However as much as they would love to help you remove it, for supports they can only provide you limited info on suspensions since suspensions are specifically handled
    by another Team on Xbox which is the Enforcement Team.

C H 4 N L Y, Nov 1, 2018
  6. C H 4 N L Y Win User

Gamerpic Instaban?

It's always sad being suspended my friend, no matter how short or long the suspension it. But, for 24-hours suspension, just to share this with you. This actually serves as a warning that the content you've shared has violated the
    Code of Conduct. Customer Support would be saddened if they're to know suspension cases. However as much as they would love to help you remove it, for supports they can only provide you limited info on suspensions since suspensions are specifically handled
    by another Team on Xbox which is the Enforcement Team.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Gamerpic Instaban?

your warning is the terms of use

It doesn't matter how long you been on live everyone is accountable to.the terms of use

And no 24hour bans are not case reviewable as it would take over 24hours just to reinvestigate

And enforcement actions can cause you to be removed from the program with a 12 month waiting period

If you applied common sense to your answers during the questionnaire you should be able to answer with flying colors

It's right And wrong not.if I do this is it wrong ?
  8. Olltymer Win User

Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

It was clean. Your rigid system is faulty and the fact you instaban instead of messaging people that a pic they upload for review is not good enough is atrocious. I wouldn't dare upload a new picture when there obviously isn't real people reviewing the pics and instaban is a reality. Your system needs a serious rework.
  9. Potty Scottie Win User

US region servers - wishing for a region lock

i hope your wish comes true. We instaban non- us players on our servers. We find the biggest lag issues when theres more than 1 and usually from brazil or Asia.
  10. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Sexual discrimination and harrasment

Your report is taken seriously. There are words and terms that will get you banned , because you retalliated . And sorry to say that sometimes reports do fall through . And if a first time report doesnt always get instaban. Bit if you provide enforcement
    with screen shots they should be able to do something for you. And yes it is seprate from the suppor website
Thema:

Gamerpic Instaban?

1. Gamerpic Instaban? - Similar Threads - Gamerpic Instaban

2. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  3. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  4. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  5. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  6. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  7. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  8. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...