Gamerpic Enforcement?

Discus and support Gamerpic Enforcement? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i log on today and I see an Enforcement message on my screen, although my pfp doesn't break any conduct im aware of. Is there anyone that can help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Syumeki, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Syumeki
    Syumeki Guest

Gamerpic Enforcement?

So i log on today and I see an Enforcement message on my screen, although my pfp doesn't break any conduct im aware of. Is there anyone that can help me understand what in the picture is Violating the Code Of Conduct?

:)

Syumeki, Nov 1, 2022
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  3. Syumeki Win User

Gamerpic Enforcement?

It shows 7 gamer picture suspensions active, was i spam reported or what? Because my Profile picture is simply a screenshot of Ed from GoodBurger, so there's no way I'm in violation.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Gamerpic Enforcement?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Syumeki, I'm sorry but unfortunately the team responsible for the punishments leave the information only on the enforcement site. But it's usually not detailed information about exactly the error.

What I can advise you would be to appeal to that.

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Enforcement on gamerpic

Because that is a consequence as noted at https://www.enforcement.xbox.com/ for breaking the rules. Keep in mind, no one in the forums can
    assist with any enforcement related items. Yow would have to submit a case review through the Enforcement Site as the Enforcement Team does not use the forums, or Twitter and Support cannot assist in enforcement actions.
  6. Syumeki Win User

Gamerpic Enforcement?

Well i tried to appeal each one, and got denied. This has been happening for weeks and it's getting aggravating.
Thema:

Gamerpic Enforcement?

1. Gamerpic Enforcement? - Similar Threads - Gamerpic Enforcement

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  8. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  9. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  10. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7