Gamerpic broken.

Discus and support Gamerpic broken. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Gamerpics aren't working. I've contacted supported many times but I'm receiving the same methods/answers that aren't working at all. Please fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Youuya, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Youuya
    Youuya Guest

Gamerpic broken.

Hi. Gamerpics aren't working. I've contacted supported many times but I'm receiving the same methods/answers that aren't working at all. Please fix this issue, it is verifying, it's simply not working. I dislike this gamerpic I have so much right now lol.

:)

Youuya, Oct 18, 2017
  2. chenomenon
    chenomenon Guest
    Change gamerpic bug

I cant load the gamerpic page from friends because it brokes.

chenomenon, Oct 18, 2017
  3. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    [LOCKED]Please Help Me! I Beg You!

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="Xterma Nader"]

Stare at my gamerpic.

[/quote]

Why should we stare at your gamerpic?

[/quote]
    It looks like a mannequin with a broken chin.

OG Pooh, Oct 18, 2017
  4. OG Pooh Win User

[LOCKED]Please Help Me! I Beg You!

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="Xterma Nader"]

Stare at my gamerpic.

[/quote]

Why should we stare at your gamerpic?

[/quote]
    It looks like a mannequin with a broken chin.
  5. For the Cubbies Win User

Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.
  6. Zombie Harvest Win User

Is the mp hacked?

Some of the forum amb's are creepy as hell...like that one dude with the spongebob gamerpic who spoke broken english...that was just creepy.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox.com Forum Issues

Those are your gamerpics, not avatar (unless you have your avatar as your gamerpic). To change what's shown on the forums, you would have to change your gamerpic on the consoles. The one to the left (on your gamercard) would be a 360 gamerpic because those
    haven't been updated to show gamerpics from the One yet. It shows as broken for me too because the forums have just been glitchy.

The one on the top right of the screen will show as a One gamerpic. Sometimes that'll be glitchy too and just randomly change instead of showing your actual gamerpic.
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

Gamerpic System - Broken

Hey there Celty.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers. We have
    addressed this on the
    original post
    , this is up to the enforcement team, and they don't use forums. The best bet would be to file a review on the Enforcement teams website.

• Also keep in mind our Xbox Forums Guidelines
      • Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions

Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
Thema:

Gamerpic broken.

1. Gamerpic broken. - Similar Threads - Gamerpic broken

2. Why cant I upload a gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I upload a gamerpic?: I have the xbox app on pc and phone and have wanted to change my gamerpic by uploading my own photo but the option isn't there. Ive looked at why and all the answers are saying in 2020 they...
  3. Why is gamerpics such an issue when they don't include anything explicit?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is gamerpics such an issue when they don't include anything explicit?: When I got banned it was because of my gamerpics that a moderator from Xbox approved of. This picture wasnt promotion of anything that I saw or the moderators who approve the pictures upload...
  4. how do i change my gamerpic on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my gamerpic on PC?: i spent alot of time perfecting a picture, and i would like to set it as my pfp on xbox. Problem is, i only have it on PC and i cant find out how to change it on PC. Please help....
  5. Gamerpic violation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic violation?: What the hell is a suspension on gamerpic violation? 7fe94644-b126-4f6a-bc7d-a3da8d60b7cd
  6. How do you upload an image for your gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you upload an image for your gamerpic?: I know how to upload an image for my gamerpic, but I’m having trouble… I have an adult account but it doesn’t allow me to upload an image from my device to be my gamerpic. I tried looking in...
  7. How Is my gamerpic harassing the community

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Is my gamerpic harassing the community: I feel like I shouldnt be suspended because no one ever texted me saying we have problem with ur picture and I have proof that my picture was not harassing the community or anything else cause I...
  8. custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?)

in XboX Insiders
    custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?): Earlier today my power went out when i was online; when it went back up i noticed that my custom gamerpicture was missing... I tried reuploading it, but after 5+ hours of gaming it was still one...
  9. Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?: Hi everyone, For the past 24 hours I have been attempting to change my gamerpic to a custom image. In the past, it has updated almost instantly, but now it has been almost 24 hours and it has...
  10. Gamerpic System - Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic System - Broken: (MOD REMOVED) Above is the picture I am trying to upload to my profile for my gamer picture. I am targeting the facial area for the portrait itself. For some reason, Xbox "Staff" keep disallowing...