Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag

Discus and support Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just had a gamer threatening to hack my account and prior to this message the lobby lagged and my whole internet was acting slow. i have his gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meekrab1, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Meekrab1
    Meekrab1 Guest

just had a gamer threatening to hack my account and prior to this message the lobby lagged and my whole internet was acting slow. i have his gamertag upon request.

Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag [​IMG]

:)

Meekrab1, Nov 9, 2017
  2. BFG BrandoN HD, Nov 9, 2017
  3. MW2 Hacker threatening lobby

[Mod removed] is in search and destroy threatening people and actively changing his gamertag to different names and colors to insult people and using profane language in his gamertag. He also threatened to hack players in the game.

Semtex is Stuck, Nov 9, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please use the tools on console to reports someone, see this link for the steps: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

That is the only way to report someone so that it will end up at the Xbox Live Enforcement Team

WPAK, Nov 9, 2017
  5. LukeGambill
    LukeGambill Guest
    I would suggest you report him immediately and use that picture also

LukeGambill, Nov 2, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

7. LukeGambill Win User

I would suggest you report him immediately and use that picture also
  8. TGW COLD SMOKE Win User

need help mw2

There is also another hack by the name of Laws XI that was threatening the entire lobby then deranked everyone
  9. Doctor10th Win User

Threaten to be hacked

A gamer called [Mod removed] has threatened to hack me just because I killed him on Black ops 2
  10. BEASTmmb Win User

Call of duty ruined

Yeah its just luck of the draw as I only encountered 2 hacked lobbies(on the same day no less) in MW2 and no cheaters(lag switchers, aimbots, etc). In Blops I've encountered 1 lag switcher and thats it.
Thema:

1. Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag - Similar Threads - Gamer threatening hack

2. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  3. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  4. Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada: I read on another thread that I just need to swap out the power brick of a NA Xbox 360 for the uk 360 but the connections to the Xbox is not the same so the NA cord does not fit into the uk 360. I...
  5. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  6. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  7. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  8. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  9. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  10. Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?: I am an xbox gamer since Year 1. On all consoles. My gamer tag was S######R (hidden for fear of reprisal) I was in top 10 for a few online games on the earlier consoles. I had to downgrade my gold...