Gamer tags

Discus and support Gamer tags in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I was wondering if it’s possible to get gamer tags from XboxLive accounts that are no longer active. I’ve messaged someone about them being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CantUpTePringlz, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Gamer tags

Hey, I was wondering if it’s possible to get gamer tags from XboxLive accounts that are no longer active. I’ve messaged someone about them being willing to give me there gamer tag and they never answer, I’ve Also been looking at activity and they have done
    absolutely nothing in the past year. Would it be possible to contact them a different way?

:)

CantUpTePringlz, Jun 30, 2018
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

the gamer tag with gold... Would that person happen to be using that gamer tag in another Xbox?

tha_villain, Jun 30, 2018
  3. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    How do you remove all information from your Xbox One console?

Your gamer tag is lined to your digital games. You can't have the games wihtout the gamer tag.

xxmavrikxx, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gamer tags

The only way to get the tag is if the original owner changes it to something else or if they do not sign into the account for 5 years (starting in 2016). The tag system is in use on other Microsoft services so even if it is not in use on an Xbox, it may
    be in use somewhere else.

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2018
  5. youseemeiseeyou Win User

Playing two player split screen in Minecraft

This is not my real gamer tag my real gamer tag is xXZombiebestXx so this is my old gamer tag
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Swapping gamertags

Gamer tags are tied to accounts and can only be changed when you go through the process to change the gamer tag. No one can give you a gamer tag to assign to another account.

So, neither you or as you stated, "people threating to take the tag as soon as it is chnaged" can take that gamer tag.

The gamer tag won't be made available right away if you change the gamer tag on that original account.
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Change the Username witch is allready in use help

Hello there oOI BUMBUM IOo When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,
    you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you
    enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those
    Additional services like gfwl.
  8. orik0n74 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

I'm going to assume that what is going on is that you were issued a forced gamer tag change since the gamer tag may be deemed offensive. A forced gamer tag change can result in not being able to post on the forums until that gamer tag is changed.
  9. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
Thema:

Gamer tags

1. Gamer tags - Similar Threads - Gamer tags

2. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  5. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  6. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  7. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  8. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  9. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Change Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamer Tag: I changed my gamer tag, and it shows in the upper left corner when I sign in, but when it displays my character in a game it still has the computer generated name showing. How do I change that?...