Gamer tag Unwanted Numbers

Discus and support Gamer tag Unwanted Numbers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed my gamertag and it added numbers at the end of it. These numbers show up in games, but I never wanted them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jampson BB, May 15, 2023.

1. Jampson BB
    Jampson BB Guest

I changed my gamertag and it added numbers at the end of it. These numbers show up in games, but I never wanted them.

:)

Jampson BB, May 15, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

It would show you your name with the suffix if you had a not unique name

As mentioned you will have to come up with an original.name
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you choose a gamertag that is already on the servers or has special characters, then you are given a suffix to differentiate you from anyone else with that tag.
  4. POISONEDHEART99 Win User

I really need help

I sign in with email and old pass and it leads me to the new unwanted gamer tag. I try and sign in with my email and new password for my old gamer tag and it doesn't accept it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamer tag numbers

Most games will show the numbers.
  6. NCR Baba Win User

Name change

the only way to get a new gamer tag without numbers is if nobody else has the same tag when you go to change gamer tag it will tell you if its available without the # and numbers hope this helps
Thema:

1. Gamer tag Unwanted Numbers - Similar Threads - Gamer tag Unwanted

2. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  5. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  6. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  7. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  8. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  9. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Change Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamer Tag: I changed my gamer tag, and it shows in the upper left corner when I sign in, but when it displays my character in a game it still has the computer generated name showing. How do I change that?...