Gamer tag help, enforcement moderator needed

Discus and support Gamer tag help, enforcement moderator needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Gamer tag was changed by force for some reason and that's 10 dollars down the drain, please help! 0ceb3dcd-5ae8-4db6-9e12-25eef8a02d5c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Freds Dead Body, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Gamer tag help, enforcement moderator needed

My Gamer tag was changed by force for some reason and that's 10 dollars down the drain, please help!

:)

Freds Dead Body, Jan 4, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Enforcement help needed with games, tag and score

Your only option would be to perform 2 gamertag changes.

Firstly on the old account to free up the tag you want to use & then on your other account to change that one into the tag you just freed up if that makes sense?

You would have to pay for 2 gamertag changes though.

As ngocphi said,you can't transfer things between accounts.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2018
  3. iMz FatBoii
    iMz FatBoii Guest
    Enforcement help needed with games, tag and score

Hi I recently got hold of an old account from years ago, I want this gamertag and account to be my main one, but on my main account at the moment I have 30,000+ gamerscore and about 25 games I don't want to loose I want it all migrated to The account I
    used to have 5+ years ago

Hope you can help, I asked support to migrate just the gamertag to my current account but apparently they can't do this and pointed me in your dirextion

Please help

Thanks

Luke

iMz FatBoii, Jan 4, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

so choose your next name more wisely

And yes you must pay or keep your current one

Paying for something doesn't make you exempt from .the rules

Also multiple violations of the gamertag rules can result in a perm ban

It's not rocket science

Keep.it rated e for everyone and in line with the terms of use which is so easy 99.9%of live users don't have an issue with the terms of use

Keep it clean and no bad innuendos or political or religious subjects and you are good to go

Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

ngocphi, Jan 4, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

so choose your next name more wisely

And yes you must pay or keep your current one

Paying for something doesn't make you exempt from .the rules

Also multiple violations of the gamertag rules can result in a perm ban

It's not rocket science

Keep.it rated e for everyone and in line with the terms of use which is so easy 99.9%of live users don't have an issue with the terms of use

Keep it clean and no bad innuendos or political or religious subjects and you are good to go

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/Legal/CodeOfConduct
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your change and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Gamer tag changed against my will with out telling before doing!

Like others have stated NO one here can help you with an enforcement issue the ONLY people that can help you is the enforcement team at their website enforcement.xbox.com You can go there and file for a case review which will give you a chance to appeal
    your gamer tag change and someone from the enforcement team will reinvestigate and determine if your gamer tag truly violated the code of conduct and determine if they would allow you to have that gamer tag back or not.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Need help from Enforcement on forced gamer tag change

For information about your change and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft account erased but Gamertag still active 3 months later...

Your data has to exist for the legal requirements for law enforcement as a backup it doesn't mean your gamer tag will exist in 5 years

It just means you need to wait for the 3 year limit since you loged in before the gamer tag is purged
Thema:

1. Gamer tag help, enforcement moderator needed - Similar Threads - Gamer tag help

2. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  3. Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help: I forgot the email to my account but remember the gamer tag could you help c5a47c6b-c763-4dfa-8c3f-804dafa8b0d6
  4. Need help with my gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with my gamer tag: Can xbox help me get my old username since i cant get it back ed36915b-3cb4-40a6-b656-a7fdb8ba771a
  5. Hi i created a new gamer tag and my old gamer tag is right under it can someone help me fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i created a new gamer tag and my old gamer tag is right under it can someone help me fix...: My new gamer tag shows but my old one is right under it when i go to my profile. the old gamer tag is stuck to my new one. my new one has the suffix with numbers behind it the old one doesn’t....
  6. Help my gamer tag won’t change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my gamer tag won’t change: My Xbox gamer tag didn’t change I have now paid 20 dollars and tried to change it twice and so far only my classic gamer tag changed the other one hasn’t changed. [img]...
  7. Gamer tag help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag help: I have been trying to change my user name on my Xbox console for a while and whenever I go and I check availability and then I pressed change gamer tag it says sorry something went wrong try your...
  8. login / account / gamer tag help

in XBoX on Consoles
    login / account / gamer tag help: my son reset his xbox due to network connect issues- saving all games. when we log in now, it's not with the correct gamer tag so all of his fortnite data is lost? if he searches for his...
  9. Help me, Gamer Tag : (

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me, Gamer Tag : (: I did not use the opportunity to change the gamertag for free. Even the nickname I am using is my first nickname. Please confirm that I changed the gamertag for free. I have never really...
  10. Help with xbox profile/gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with xbox profile/gamer tag: My son's gamer tag and xbox live is connected to my email. I am trying to switch him to his own email. How do I do it? 61930647-5fce-4a85-be98-6a0dd8e8b17d