Gamer tag got hacked.

Discus and support Gamer tag got hacked. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamer tag somehow got changed so on Xmas eve i spend 10 in Xbox credit to change it back. Called Microsoft today and after 36min on hold he talks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedruMx187, Dec 27, 2020.

1. RedruMx187
    RedruMx187 Guest

Gamer tag got hacked.

My gamer tag somehow got changed so on Xmas eve i spend 10 in Xbox credit to change it back. Called Microsoft today and after 36min on hold he talks for a few minutes then hangs up. What should I do?

:)

RedruMx187, Dec 27, 2020
  2. medium bloke Win User

Gamer tag got hacked!

How do you know that your Gamertag has definitely been used? If you think your Xbox account has been hacked, you need to call Xbox Support quickly, and then tell them that your account has been hacked. You'll need to request your account to be locked so
    that they can't access your account anymore. You'll have to provide details to prove that the Gamertag is definitely yours.

Contact Xbox Support:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Ranger-11BC098B-29E1 Win User

Xbox Live Hacked

WOW MICROSOFT!!!

hacked again, i cant believe it, this account has nothing attached to me and still got hacked and changed gamer tag... think there is a problem!
  4. MRDSTAR WARS Win User

Hacking

report the gamer tag if hes trying to hack u
  5. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

Heres the proof everyone wanted that there is modding going on !!!!

OK,what about the gamer tags,they are definatly hacked
  6. TATillery Win User

Accont Suspended

my accont got banned untill 12/31/9999 and i looked on my email ANd it said i got banned for tampering and i dont know how to hack or what hacking is so please try and unbanned me my gamer tag is oH smoke weed my brother made the accont for me
Thema:

Gamer tag got hacked.

1. Gamer tag got hacked. - Similar Threads - Gamer tag got

2. Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot. I had a gamertag. I stopped playing over the years, but I just got an Xbox one S and for some reason when I log in to my account it won’t let me use that old...
  3. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...: I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed? a8ccf402-4469-4236-90bb-6450ef4a6c86
  4. Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back: Hey guys, weird thing happened…my gamertag got force name changed from Bait to bigkitten#695386, and I got some guy on instagram named [mod removed] trying to sell me the name back? I checked on...
  5. i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one: i need a free gamer tag chang because i never got one 385e629a-ed93-4c17-8073-0a67adc9286c
  6. Gamer tag got changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer tag got changed: Someone changed my gamer tag from HeavyMetalPinas to HappyBunny, but I don't know how they did it. I just went onto my Xbox and my gamer tag was changed. I couldn't change it back to the original...
  7. My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account: my Gamertag was changed after having it for over a year. When I contacted support they said because of some case thing but when I log into my account it says I have a perfect record no where for...
  8. My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly: So my account out of no were got changed from [Mod Removed] to something like sillyfawn180091. I was sent a message from Xbox in my messages that it hadn’t followed one of the rules of gamer tags...
  9. My gamer tag got changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed?: Yesterday I had used my Xbox One in the afternoon, left, and when I got home and turned it back on it took me through all of the initial startup steps (power mode, account, privacy, etc.). So I...
  10. My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false.: I woke up this morning and my gamer tag was LovelyJoey79263 not RobbieBlumpkinn. I got a message from Xbox saying it was enforced to be removed because it was inappropriate or related to drugs. In...