Gamer tag got changed

Discus and support Gamer tag got changed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone changed my gamer tag from HeavyMetalPinas to HappyBunny, but I don't know how they did it. I just went onto my Xbox and my gamer tag was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WildBulletPinas, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Gamer tag got changed

Someone changed my gamer tag from HeavyMetalPinas to HappyBunny, but I don't know how they did it. I just went onto my Xbox and my gamer tag was changed. I couldn't change it back to the original gamer tag. Now, I have to make a new one and pay $10. Why
    did this happen? Did someone hack me? At first, I just sent someone named HappyBunny a message saying, "I tried to save you." and after the game his name was as my gamer tag.

:)

WildBulletPinas, Nov 27, 2016
  2. tidalsnow
    tidalsnow Guest
    Help with changing gamer tag

i want to change my gt to TidalSnow but someone else has already got it and I don't want to replace one of the letters with numbers so if someone could suggest how I change it up a bit to use it that'd be great.

I've tried it with a space between as Tidal Snow but someone's got that too.

tidalsnow, Nov 27, 2016
  3. tidalsnow
    tidalsnow Guest
    Help with changing gamer tag

i want to change my gt to TidalSnow but someone else has already got it and I don't want to replace one of the letters with numbers so if someone could suggest how I change it up a bit to use it that'd be great.

I've tried it with a space between as Tidal Snow but someone's got that too.

tidalsnow, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gamer tag got changed

You were given a forced gamertag change by the enforcement team because they felt it violated the code of conduct.. For information about forced gamertag changes, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

This one will most likely also get changed.

Smwutches, Nov 27, 2016
  5. Plrossayer
    Plrossayer Guest
    It is because the original Gamertag violates the Code of Conduct in regards to offensive Gamertags. The original Gamertag contains a reference to a member of make anatomy, except it is misspelled. It clearly sounds like the actual body part you were referencing.
    This is why your Gamertag was changed. Your current Gamertag is also in violation as it still refers to a certain male body part, albeit the spelling looks different, it still sounds like the body part in question.

Plrossayer, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamer tag got changed

You were given a forced gamertag change by the enforcement team because they felt it violated the code of conduct.. For information about forced gamertag changes, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

This one will most likely also get changed.
  7. Plrossayer Win User

Gamer tag got changed

It is because the original Gamertag violates the Code of Conduct in regards to offensive Gamertags. The original Gamertag contains a reference to a member of make anatomy, except it is misspelled. It clearly sounds like the actual body part you were referencing.
    This is why your Gamertag was changed. Your current Gamertag is also in violation as it still refers to a certain male body part, albeit the spelling looks different, it still sounds like the body part in question.
  8. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
  9. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

But Im talking about for the first timers who got there gamer-tag change or reported they should at least have a one time free gamer-tag change. like a warning to not put your gamer-tag like that again.

Everybody needs a second chance lol
  10. ZzCAVSMasterZ23 Win User

Never got a free name change for my account

Same I never got a free gamer tag change
Thema:

Gamer tag got changed

1. Gamer tag got changed - Similar Threads - Gamer tag got

2. Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot. I had a gamertag. I stopped playing over the years, but I just got an Xbox one S and for some reason when I log in to my account it won’t let me use that old...
  3. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...: I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed? a8ccf402-4469-4236-90bb-6450ef4a6c86
  4. Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back: Hey guys, weird thing happened…my gamertag got force name changed from Bait to bigkitten#695386, and I got some guy on instagram named [mod removed] trying to sell me the name back? I checked on...
  5. Gamer tag got hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag got hacked.: My gamer tag somehow got changed so on Xmas eve i spend 10 in Xbox credit to change it back. Called Microsoft today and after 36min on hold he talks for a few minutes then hangs up. What should I...
  6. i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one: i need a free gamer tag chang because i never got one 385e629a-ed93-4c17-8073-0a67adc9286c
  7. My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account: my Gamertag was changed after having it for over a year. When I contacted support they said because of some case thing but when I log into my account it says I have a perfect record no where for...
  8. My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly: So my account out of no were got changed from [Mod Removed] to something like sillyfawn180091. I was sent a message from Xbox in my messages that it hadn’t followed one of the rules of gamer tags...
  9. My gamer tag got changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed?: Yesterday I had used my Xbox One in the afternoon, left, and when I got home and turned it back on it took me through all of the initial startup steps (power mode, account, privacy, etc.). So I...
  10. My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false.: I woke up this morning and my gamer tag was LovelyJoey79263 not RobbieBlumpkinn. I got a message from Xbox saying it was enforced to be removed because it was inappropriate or related to drugs. In...