Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic

Discus and support Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys, I recently switched to a different custom gamer pic like a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to switch back to my old one and it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lonewanderer399, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic

Hey guys, I recently switched to a different custom gamer pic like a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to switch back to my old one and it wont update/change for the past 2 days. The image I want is appropriate, its the grey warden symbol from DragonAge:Origins. Nothing bad about it at all. I tried changing the gamer pic on the XBox mobile app but that didn't work either. Can somebody please help me? I'd really appreciate it!

:)

Lonewanderer399, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Normally the image would have already been updated, if it had been approved during the review, try to upload any other image and see if the system updates, please.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

How long have you uploaded this image?

It can usually take a while for it to update.
  4. Lonewanderer399 Win User

No it said "your image is uploaded and pending review."
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you provide us with more information, please?

Do you get any message saying that it was not possible to change the image, or if there is an error when changing?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Try logging out of your account and logging in again, if the change doesn't happen just wait a while and it will change.
Thema:

1. Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic - Similar Threads - Gamer pic wont

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...: I updated my gamer pic yesterday, but it’s just a pic of my face. There’s nothing wrong with it, please help 0a530965-13d6-40f3-8032-82e4fda91b66
  6. WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs: No messages to say they doing it. Wasnt offensive in ANY WAY.. e0e4e3f5-8ace-4b0c-a264-0a3128507fb7
  7. Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?: So, I changed my default gamer pic to a different one as a joke with my friends, but now I want to change it back to what it was before. But I can't seem to find it anywhere in the defaults. It's...
  8. Hello! Gamer pic question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! Gamer pic question.: Does this picture Violate xbox terms of service for profile pictures? i have posted pictures like this before with Zero vulgarity and Very PG-E to where i wouldn't care at all if my 7 year old son...
  9. Why wont my gamer pic change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my gamer pic change?: I have been trying to change my pfp for a few days and it won't do it. I know the pic isn't inappropriate because I've seen people woth similar pics of the same character. I've even seen people...
  10. Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?: My gamer pic will not change at all for 3-5 days now and since christmas alot of friends gamer pics just dont show up by there name or 5 times a day the friends page cant load and all it says is...