Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.

Discus and support Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This is the first ban on the account and it was only supposed to be for one day, but I still can't change it even after it was over.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Vilx Tagz, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Vilx Tagz
    Vilx Tagz Guest

This is the first ban on the account and it was only supposed to be for one day, but I still can't change it even after it was over.

:)

Vilx Tagz, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

I believe they have disabled the gamerpic changing due to the increase of internet usage due to the current state of the world.

Link for reading, I know its from True Achievements but i couldnt find the other article i had read.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n41292/xbox-live-usage
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I would say that it's very likely that it will come back and has only been temporarily disabled so they can shift focus from moderation to stability, performance, and availability. Though no hard date or official word has been made about that, this is
    just speculation on my part, so grain of salt.
  4. TristanFurman Win User

When will it be back? If so ever?
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Vilx Tagz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on the Gamerpic situation. I can totally see how this could be pretty disheartening but the option to change your Gamerpic has been temporarily removed. There's a notice on the
    support page about if for more information.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

How long has it been since you've changed it? It can always take a while to show up in different places.
Thema:

1. Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it. - Similar Threads - Gamer pic ban

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  4. Why was i 2 day banned for my gamer pic ive had for 5 years? It was just my avatar on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i 2 day banned for my gamer pic ive had for 5 years? It was just my avatar on a...: i was just banned for 2 days. Reason says gamerpic (2 strikes). My gamer pic was my avatar on a skateboard nothing inappropriate at all 2757bade-f834-4150-beed-27ccf07acc63
  5. I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved: my account got banned without any warnings 96e70f10-1bea-4b39-87ee-7ccb23ddfda3
  6. Gamer pic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pic ban: My gamerpic got the ban because someone was offended? and now I have to suffer for something that wasn't breaking and codes. its branding and you're allowing trolls to ruin peoples brand with...
  7. Xbox Gamer Pic Perma Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamer Pic Perma Ban: Hello All, My gamer pic was banned when I log in it says my account is suspended but in the website it says I'm perma banned. The next day I wake up and see that I have not one but two four day...
  8. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live for my gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live for my gamer pic?: When i went to apply to be part of the ambassador program, it said "You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met." I have been on Xbox for years...
  9. gamer pic reports turn into instant ban despite not violating any rules, and its getting abused

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer pic reports turn into instant ban despite not violating any rules, and its getting abused: so a friend of mine just got a 29 hour ban for another user reporting they're profile picture [we know who did it, and we have no way to stop it, we seriously need a "report for harassments"...
  10. Gamer Pic Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Pic Ban: i recently tried making my “Gamer Pic” a thin blue line flag to showmy support for the american police force that does its best to protect us even to death. For some reason, xbox (and im assuming...