Gamepass, xbox app PC, error 0x80070003 can't download

Discus and support Gamepass, xbox app PC, error 0x80070003 can't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody, on the xbox app on pc i can't download State of Decay 2 (and some other games like Warhammer total war 3), it goes up to 100% then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobbobybobar, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Bobbobybobar
    Bobbobybobar Guest

Hello everybody, on the xbox app on pc i can't download State of Decay 2 (and some other games like Warhammer total war 3), it goes up to 100% then stop because of the error 0x80070003. I have enough storage (+200gb) and the different advices to solve this issue don't work for me.
    I tried updating windows, repairing and restoring the Xbox app / gaming services app, i used powershell to uninstall gaming services, i uninstalled the xbox app... I have the same account on Microsoft store and Xbox app...

Is there something else i can try?

:)

Bobbobybobar, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s really strange…
    Please try reinstalling your Wi-Fi adapter drivers.

If maybe the issue persists after that, do you have another PC in your house?
    If yes please try installing something there, in that way we can know if it’s something with your home network or the PC itself
  3. Bobbobybobar Win User

Hello, so, yesterday i did all of this and it worked for the NAT, it became "open" but i still couldn't download the game.
    And today i checked again the NAT type and it is back to strict (and sometimes even blocked)

I have to precify about the step "6. Check again button should show not working", the check again button was still working and the NAT type "open".
  4. Bobbobybobar Win User

NAT type is "Strict" ... I guess that's the problem?

And with a different Wi-fi (5G with my phone) it didn't work
  5. Bobbobybobar Win User

Thanks for the answer.
    Yes i already tried to install the game on both C; and D;

A/B/C: i tried but it didn't worked

D: That's correct.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, let’s try opening all the ports required for the Xbox network.
    In some cases a NAT strict can interfere

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this.

Then do this in your PC after port forwarding: (only after please)

1. Open command prompt as admin.

2. Copy and paste below command.
    netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient clientport=3074

3. In Windows, open All Settings - Gaming - Xbox Networking (not in the Xbox app) (only windows 10)

4. On Administrator Command Prompt copy & paste the command:
    netsh interface Teredo set state type=client

5. Back in Settings Xbox Networking, hit the Fix It button (only Windows 10)

6. Check again button should show not working (only windows 10)

7. Back at Command Prompt and copy & paste the command:
    netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient

**Make sure to restart your PC after that
Thema:

1. Gamepass, xbox app PC, error 0x80070003 can't download - Similar Threads - Gamepass app error

2. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: ()

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (): Hello, I am having issues with Redfall from Windows Game Pass installation. I install Redfall from Xbox App onto my D:\ which is an internal USB drive. On windows 11 Pro; 21H2; checked for all...
  3. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b): Hello, I resubscribed to game pass last night and downloaded redfall to play. I am installing to an external d:\ where my other xbox games live. On launch I get the error code Error code:...
  4. MCC FATAL ERROR UE4 XBOX APP/GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC FATAL ERROR UE4 XBOX APP/GAMEPASS: So i've had MCC installed on my laptop since June of 2022. Been able to play it and other games with no issue, then last week, I tried to play MCC booted the game up, it went through the loading...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attemping to install games via PC gamepass (xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when attemping to install games via PC gamepass (xbox app): This is an issue I've been dealing with for over a year now. It happens on certain games, one of them being Phantom Dust. It attempts to install, then stops at 0% and gives me the error code. I've...
  6. How to solve "error code 0x80004005" for xbox gamepass app on Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "error code 0x80004005" for xbox gamepass app on Windows 10?: I get this message every time I try to launch a game on gamepass since I renewed my subscription manually a few days ago. I tried syncing my PCs timezone. Tried uninstalling and re-installing xbox...
  7. Can I fix the fallout 4 launching error on xbox gamepass by buying the game on xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I fix the fallout 4 launching error on xbox gamepass by buying the game on xbox app?: I have been gifted the xbox gamepass by discord and I wanted to play fallout 4. Every thing was perfect until I installed the game and launched it. The game seems to give an error of a missing...
  8. Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently: Hey, so a week or so ago I tried starting up a game I had been playing through Gamepass, and I had an error pop up saying "No applicable app licenses found". After doing a little digging, I found...
  9. error code 0xa3ea0066 on xbox gamepass app whenever i try to download any ea play game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0xa3ea0066 on xbox gamepass app whenever i try to download any ea play game,...: i cannot find any help regarding the error code but i suspect the error is die to me trying to uninstall the ea play app, it was error code 0x00000001 before i tried to delete it...
  10. Error Code 0x803fb107 on Xbox Gamepass PC app after Windows Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x803fb107 on Xbox Gamepass PC app after Windows Reset: I had to reset Windows because of BSOD problems that didn't end, and now that I finally have it back working again, Xbox Gamepass PC is misbehaving. The specific game I'm trying to play is Forza...