Gamepass with Payment Plan

Discus and support Gamepass with Payment Plan in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just purchased a Series X on the monthly payment plan (not that I needed to buy it on credit, but it was the only one to buy an XBox at retail... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Enderandrew, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Enderandrew
    Enderandrew Guest

I just purchased a Series X on the monthly payment plan (not that I needed to buy it on credit, but it was the only one to buy an XBox at retail prices).

It is supposed to come with 2 years of Gamepass Ultimate as part of the package deal. I just received the XBox in the mail, but it didn't come with any code or anything for the Gamepass. Is it just automatically tied to my Microsoft / XBox account?

I had just under 2 years pre-paid of Gamepass Ultimate on my account. I go to my Microsoft account and I show that hasn't changed. I will be billed next for Gamepass on April of 2023. I don't show that I received another 2 years of Gamepass Ultimate, nor have I received a code for this.

:)

Enderandrew, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Enderandrew Win User

Thank you. Now I have one follow-up question.

I already have Gamepass Ultimate paid up through April 2023. I believe you're only allowed to have 3 years of Gamepass paid in advance. What will happen if I claim the 2 years of Gamepass on my console? Should I wait until I'm down to 1 year of prepaid Gamepass? Will the 2 years expire if I don't claim it by a certain point?
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

In order to activate your subscription you will need to follow those steps:

1. Make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to use for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select Settings> Account.
    4. select Included with this Xbox.
    5. Select Xbox All Access, then select Claim it.

Before you claim it please make sure once again that you are signed in with the correct Microsoft account you want it to be on.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The system won't allow you to redeem it if it'll go over the 36 month mark. You would have to wait until you have 12 months or less to redeem it or redeem it on another account.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not able to claim the free xbox game pass

If you did not sign up for one of the payment plans that includes 2 years of gamepass, you don't get anything

If you have previously taken an introductory offer for Game pass, you cannot get a second one
  6. ngocphi Win User

join console plan link doesn't work on Australian xbox game pass website

Are you sure ?

Gamepass for console doesn't include multiplayer

Gamepass core and ultimate do

If you plan on playing online you need gamepass and core if you want access to gamepass games and multiplayer

Though with the two plans it's more cost efficient ro do ultimate

Now if the core and multiplayer access is al you need then the 11.99 core plan will do with the limited 25 titles

I think you are confusing gamepass for pc for gamepass for console

Gamepass for pc doesn't have core requirements since core isn't needed for pc since you have multiple free services

But on console you onlyhave one therefore MUST HAVE core to play multiplayer and ultimate if gamepass games and cloud is needed
Thema:

1. Gamepass with Payment Plan - Similar Threads - Gamepass Payment Plan

2. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  3. Is there anyway i can redeem Xbox Gamepass without payment method? I ain't paying anyways

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway i can redeem Xbox Gamepass without payment method? I ain't paying anyways: I am 13 years old and i want the 3 month FREE XBOX GAMEPASS but they said that i need a payment method, Is there any other way i can redeem without payment method because i am LITERALLY JUST A KID...
  4. Can't use Xbox gamepass ultimate, payment not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Xbox gamepass ultimate, payment not recognized: Dear support, I am not able to renew my xbox ultimate game pass. I am using this in the netherlands, europe. In this month, the payment has taken long to go through. I received a message from my...
  5. When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...: When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment service provider was unable to authorise it." 0a8d639a-0e38-4cdd-a1cb-21d16048502f
  6. Malaysia PC GAMEPASS double payment Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Malaysia PC GAMEPASS double payment Issue: Hi All, I tried to find an answer of my question in xbox support FAQ but could not find it, therefore, I would like to get help here. I am from Malaysia and subscribed to Malaysia PC Gamepass...
  7. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not delivered after payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not delivered after payment: Hello i bought gamepass ultimate yesterday and it's still not added to my account, i would like to know if i can get my gamepass or should i contact my bank for a refund cause they failed to...
  8. Expired payment notifications keep showing up on Xbox/Gamepass UI for Windows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Expired payment notifications keep showing up on Xbox/Gamepass UI for Windows: Any fix to the "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon. Update it now to keep playing!". Every time I login into the Xbox/Gamepass windows UI I see this banner now. The card set as my...
  9. Gamepass payment issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass payment issues: While trying to pay for gamepass, which is a few days late because of my current setup, I received an error popup (note, I'm currently on mobile, the error didn't load in before the page switched...
  10. Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC: Hello, really hoping someone can help me out here. So, I bought Xbox gamepass for PC 2 or 3 months back. I did that with a gift card, as gamepass is not available in my country (Pakistan). So yes,...