Gamepass unsubscribing

Discus and support Gamepass unsubscribing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass for console 2 months ago, mainly to play Forza Horizon 4, but to try some few other games too. But after hearing that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HayeMellema, Sep 23, 2020.

  1. HayeMellema
    HayeMellema Guest

    Gamepass unsubscribing


    I subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass for console 2 months ago, mainly to play Forza Horizon 4, but to try some few other games too. But after hearing that they will change the price up to €10 pm, I think it’s logical to unsub, and just buy Forza: If I dont,
    I’ll overpay after a few months. The problem is: I just bought a dlc pack, with gamepass discount, but I still paid €20 for it. Will I keep the DLC, or won’t I be able to use it, just like the game?

    :)
     
    HayeMellema, Sep 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Gamepass unsubscribing

    Since you paid for it, you'll still be able to use it.
  3. Reeferoni420 Win User

    Xbox App freezes after launch on Windows 11

    Having this same issue, need help or i might just give in and rebuy all my games on steam and unsubscribe from gamepass
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    game pass

    if you have ultimate then that licence from gamepass with override your disc licence or digital owned licence whilst the game is either is gamepass or you unsubscribe.

    you still own the game but it will show like this until one of the above changes. also means you don't need the disc in to play if it's in gamepass.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

    Xbox ultimate game pass

    This just means the initial bundle cannot be reverted. You could still unsubscribe to the Gamepass renewal so when your current subscription ends only your Xbox Live Gold continues.
  6. J Lb Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

    November 10th and the issue is still happening. Really sucks that the game is in such bad condition on GamePass. It really taints the experience so bad that it makes it unplayable. I have a 4090 and the graphical errors destroy the native 4k experience. I guess I'll just have to unsubscribe from GamePass and play the game on Steam instead.
Thema:

Gamepass unsubscribing

Loading...
  1. Gamepass unsubscribing - Similar Threads - Gamepass unsubscribing

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26