Gamepass - Uninstalling a game results in no change in storage space.

Discus and support Gamepass - Uninstalling a game results in no change in storage space. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After uninstalling MCC through the PC gamepass app, my storage still says its full. MCC no longer shows as installed on gamepass, but the files are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEARSTARTER, Dec 4, 2021.

  1. BEARSTARTER
    BEARSTARTER Guest

    Gamepass - Uninstalling a game results in no change in storage space.


    After uninstalling MCC through the PC gamepass app, my storage still says its full. MCC no longer shows as installed on gamepass, but the files are still taking up space. I've called the support number 3 times and had my call dropped. I just want to use my PC at this point. Can't get a real person on the phone for more then 20 minutes without a dropped call, calling support directs you to a link that will never result in talking to someone that can help. Im about ready to factory reset my PC and close my 10+ yr old account and go back to steam, to be honest. Can literally anyone from the community give me an answer, seeing as microsoft clearly cant be bothered with their "support" system.

    Edit: I can also no longer request a call from an Xbox support rep on the xbox support site either. This "customer service" is a disgusting joke.

    :)
     
    BEARSTARTER, Dec 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Gamepass - Uninstalling a game results in no change in storage space.

    Hi there Bear welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This happened to me, I updated my driver's and that helped me! Have you checked that everything is up to date?
  3. AlasdairHunt Win User

    How to change install directory for xbox (beta) app gamepass on pc

    Windows first needs to recognise that you have the correct folders on your storage drive so i suggest that you first uninstall the app then goto storage tab find " change where new content is saved" then select "new
    apps will save to" and select your preferred storage drive aka the one where you have the space for it, then install the gamepass app again and it should install on your new drive and when selecting to install a game it will give you a choice to where you
    want to install it
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Explanation on Game installs

    You shouldn't have to uninstall anything each time you want to play a game. Once you install the games you won't need to uninstall them unless you just want to remove the game or you need to free up space. If you're uninstalling them because of space, you
    can add an external hard drive for more storage space.
  5. Nick Hern Win User

    Downloading a game

    I would advise uninstalling Apex along with uninstalling at least one other large game to make sure it is not a storage space limitation and then try installing once again.
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

    This minecraft nonsense

    Hey there

    As mentioned above, try to uninstall the game then install it again. And double check the storage space that mine craft is installed onto.
Thema:

Gamepass - Uninstalling a game results in no change in storage space.

Loading...
  1. Gamepass - Uninstalling a game results in no change in storage space. - Similar Threads - Gamepass Uninstalling game

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall: I have very frustrating issue going on: Several games from gamepass collection that I have installed earlier and uninstalled later, keep getting redownloaded and reinstalled by the xbox app. Some...
  9. (PC) Gamepass I uninstalled a tmnt shredders revenge and now it wont load

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Gamepass I uninstalled a tmnt shredders revenge and now it wont load: no errors pop up or anything, I uninstalled because the game wouldn't let me change colors, and upon reinstalling, the game wont start, it says launching game on the bottom right for 1s then it...
  10. Will Xbox PC Gamepass save in-game progress even if the games are uninstalled?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox PC Gamepass save in-game progress even if the games are uninstalled?: I had 7 days to die amongst other games on my old gaming laptop and had a great run, unfortunately my gaming laptop broke so I had to buy a new one. After setting up my new PC I signed into Xbox...