Gamepass ultimate up to date but not letting me play the games

Discus and support Gamepass ultimate up to date but not letting me play the games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gamepass ultimate I see it is active and it has already been payed for this month. I was playing a gamepass game last night perfectly fine and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joey Marsh, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Joey Marsh
    Joey Marsh Guest

I have gamepass ultimate I see it is active and it has already been payed for this month. I was playing a gamepass game last night perfectly fine and now it isn’t letting me play, I’ve reset my Xbox multiple times and deleted and redownloaded my account from my Xbox, what am I supposed to do to fix it?

:)

Joey Marsh, Mar 14, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. Joey Marsh Win User

It doesn’t give an option to refund the subscription, how am I supposed to do that
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Joey. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, please do the steps below to sort out the issue.

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

6. Joey Marsh Win User

I factory reset the Xbox and still can’t play the games, I checked my subscription again and it still says it is active
Thema:

1. Gamepass ultimate up to date but not letting me play the games - Similar Threads - Gamepass ultimate date

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  10. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...