Gamepass Ultimate on PC Windows 10 Professional

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate on PC Windows 10 Professional in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE [mod removed] EVERY TIME I SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS ON GAMEPASS ON MY PC, THE [mod removed] GAME FILES BECOME CORRUPTED AND I GET... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MokitoComp67, Mar 25, 2023.

1. MokitoComp67
    MokitoComp67 Guest

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE [mod removed] EVERY TIME I SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS ON GAMEPASS ON MY PC, THE [mod removed] GAME FILES BECOME CORRUPTED AND I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING THAT I HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE PAGE AND CORRECT THE ISSUE BY BUYING THE [mod removed] GAME I'M TRYING TO LAUNCH.

MY PRIMARY ACCOUNT HAS OVER 220 PURCHASED GAMES IN THE LIBRARY AND OVER 90 GAMES FROM GAMES WITH GOLD. THE ACCOUNT IS MORE THAN A DECADE OLD AND EVERY TIME I TRY TO GET THINGS SORTED THRU XBOX SUPPORT ONLINE, I EITHER GET "DISCONNECTED" DURING THE CALL, OR THEY DON'T BOTHER EVEN ANSWERING THE PHONE, AS IS THE CASE THIS MORNING, AS OF 08:25 CST.

ANY ONE HAVE A "REAL" ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION? OR IS THIS JUST THE [mod removed] WAY MICROSOFT DOES BUSINESS?

:)

MokitoComp67, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello MokitoComp67,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are switching from one account to another account before playing Xbox games in PC. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We know that you are just trying to play the games you installed and paid for. There is a connection bond between the Windows system and its apps that only a Microsoft account patch together. Should you be playing a game installed from Xbox app - Microsoft Store and Xbox app should have the same Microsoft account signed into them. That account should have the license for the games to be playable unlike the Home Xbox that games can be sharable to other profiles, PC games are not sharable to other user profile. Learn more here: How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support

We would like to assist you and know how we can help you with your games. We have read about switching accounts and games from games with gold. Can you please provide us your concern?

Please post a screenshot of the issue and conceal any personal information.

Is your computer Windows 10 or 11 in version 22H2?

When did this issue start?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

REFRAIN POSTING FOUL WORDS. Let us endeavor to keep the forums as friendly and accommodating as possible. For more information, check the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct - Microsoft Community and Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Community.
  3. MokitoComp67 Win User

Not interested in "chatting" any longer. Deleted all Microsoft accounts except this one, and only have this account active because I've spent thousands of dollars in the last 6 months (and over the last 10 years) and I'm not going to give Microsoft the satisfaction of stealing from me.

When Microsoft decides to hold "partners" accountable for the product Microsoft makes available to the community, I may decide to continue as a customer. But since they (Microsoft) don't care to address the situation, probably not. Don't contact me again.
  4. Ionut Gheorghe Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

Same issue on windows 10 pc with gamepass ultimate account. Please fix of remove from gamepass
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

xboxgamepass

there are three types of subscriptions for gamepass, one is for Xbox console, and the other is for Windows 10 on pc. The third is Xbox gamepass ultimate, that combine both subscriptions also gold membership.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox pc pass on steam deck

Only gamepass ultimate works with steam deck

Unless you install Windows 10

Steam.os cannot install games because from gamepass games are windows based

Only cloud gaming is supported unless you install Windows 10
Thema:

1. Gamepass Ultimate on PC Windows 10 Professional - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate Windows

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  10. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...