Gamepass Ultimate issues i had for the first time buying it

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate issues i had for the first time buying it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought the first 3 months of ultimate for 1$ when i did that i already had gold for 12 months then 3 months later i still have my xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mynameiskitto, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Gamepass Ultimate issues i had for the first time buying it

I bought the first 3 months of ultimate for 1$ when i did that i already had gold for 12 months then 3 months later i still have my xbox game pass ultimate and i didn't pay anything and it says i have ultimate untill the gold doesn't expires. Do i keep this or cancel it? bc i don't wanna pay for a year ultimate.

submitted by /u/Mynameiskitto
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mynameiskitto, Nov 27, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Help me

as it was the first time having it it would have converted any gold time into gamepass 1:1 thats why you had several months (read everything before excepting in the future), now that has expired you either buy gold or pay for gamepass ultimate.
  3. AdrianoBeckles Win User

Subscription

Look, I bought a 1 month gamepass ultimate but the time is up. The problem is I don't want the gamepass ultimate but instead I want 3 months live gold would it allow me to buy it or would it just extend the gamepass ultimate subscription by 3 months
  4. FatalDarkprince Win User

Game pass

Hello there, first open up your gamepass app and see if you dont already have gamepass ultimate or unless your regular gamepass is expired. If it doesn't let you upgrade from console, try the browser website or buy a gamepass ultimate giftcard and redeem it. It will automatically upgrade it to ultimate. Hope this helps!
  5. julosjc Win User

Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers?

Hi There,

If you have not had ultimate before and upgrade and use ultimate for the first time to convert your previous existing membership (gold or gamepass) it should be valid, if previously done before, it is not possible to do it twice.
  6. Oofoofyey Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox ultimate includes gold and gamepass, your one year of live got converted into game pass ultimate time, but you would still have had live and gamepass, after you bought gamepass ultimate, it imediately transfers everything to gamepass ultimate, but
    since you canceled it, the converted time is also canceled, you should contact support.
Thema:

Gamepass Ultimate issues i had for the first time buying it

1. Gamepass Ultimate issues i had for the first time buying it - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate issues

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  10. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...