Gamepass Subcription date error is messing with a promo

Discus and support Gamepass Subcription date error is messing with a promo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I subscribed on 10/31 have a confirmation email dated 10/31 iI played my first gamepass game on 10/31 Im posting on 10/31 But billing is marking it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by therbligx, Oct 31, 2017.

  1. therbligx
    therbligx Guest

    Gamepass Subcription date error is messing with a promo


    I subscribed on 10/31

    have a confirmation email dated 10/31

    iI played my first gamepass game on 10/31

    Im posting on 10/31

    But billing is marking it as 11/1

    Im doing the gamepass subscription as part of a promo that needs to be done during Oct

    The billing date is going to disqualify me from the promo and cost me 10$ worth of swag

    Phones and chat are down til tomorrow

    How do I get credit in the promo and receive my swag

    :)
     
    therbligx, Oct 31, 2017
    #1
  2. therbligx
    therbligx Guest
    Xbox Quests

    Except this isnt a xbox rewards promo

    It is a gamepass promo under the guise of a xbox live promo in the games with gold section being conducted by helloworld

    so not a xbox rewards promo
     
    therbligx, Oct 31, 2017
    #2
  3. mathrbtXBOX
    mathrbtXBOX Guest
    I used a gamepass in dev mode...

    I bought Xbox one X yesterday.

    There is a promo gamepass.

    First, I make an account "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". and run retail-mode.

    Beacause I heard the there is Dev-mode in Xbox, I run to test Dev-mode.

    In there, I used my promo game-passl.

    I thought that my gamepass available in same account.

    (but... it's wrong..)

    Then, When I returned to retail-mode, game-pass is no longer valid.

    and also, I can't buy a new gamepass in korea.

    (it occurs error. It shows, "Change Microsoff store area", PUR-ConversionBlokedCurrencyCountryMismatch blahblah...)

    In dev-mode, language was Korean, Area was American. (I didn't check it properly.)

    I want to use gamepass in Korea.

    If not possible, I want to buy a new gamepass in korea account.

    My account is "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***".

    please Help me.
     
    mathrbtXBOX, Oct 31, 2017
    #3
  4. Neunie Asdf Win User

    Xbox game pass Friends & Family 3 month token

    I had the Gamepass Friends & Family (I was the... owner? I was the one who was paying for the subcription) and my subcription ended last august 15 and inmediatly I received the 3month token, that's why my question, I want to activate this token on september 18, 2023, that's possible?
  5. therbligx Win User

    Xbox Quests

    Except this isnt a xbox rewards promo

    It is a gamepass promo under the guise of a xbox live promo in the games with gold section being conducted by helloworld

    so not a xbox rewards promo
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    Game Pass

    Its a promo for users who didn't have gamepass in the past
  7. Sanguinem Malum Win User

    I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even though it says it’s included. Keeps saying I have to subscribe for 499 a month.

    Unless part of a promo, ea access is not normally part of gamepass ultimate i'm afraid.
  8. H3PA80R Win User

    Game Pass

    Could be a possible promo for new subscribers. If you had the gamepass in the past you are maybe not elegiable.
Thema:

Gamepass Subcription date error is messing with a promo

Loading...
  1. Gamepass Subcription date error is messing with a promo - Similar Threads - Gamepass Subcription date

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  6. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  7. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  8. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  9. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]
  10. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...