Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

Discus and support Gamepass sub renewal codes expired in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; These Gamepass sub renewal codes were purchased during a gamesite sale and a couple of them were not redeemed on the spot and when i tried to redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ckf21, Jun 26, 2020.

  1. ckf21
    ckf21 Guest

    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired


    These Gamepass sub renewal codes were purchased during a gamesite sale and a couple of them were not redeemed on the spot and when i tried to redeem them they show as expired. Is there any way to redeem a code that shows up as expired? Thanks in advance
    on any help.

    Kind regards

    Chris

    :)
     
    ckf21, Jun 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Sniper715 Win User

    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

    Hello ckf21,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an expired Game Pass code. Unfortunately once a pre-paid code is expired there is no way to redeem it. For more information, please visit this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues.

    I hope this helps!
    Sight at
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

    Hello ckf21,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an expired Game Pass code. Unfortunately once a pre-paid code is expired there is no way to redeem it. For more information, please visit this article:

    Troubleshoot pre-paid/gift codes
    .

    I hope this helps!
  4. Sniper715 Win User

    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

    Hi Chris, If you haven't resolved it yet, contact us using the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/
    Gerry715
  5. ARACAJUNIOR Win User

    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

    Hi Chris,

    If you haven't resolved it yet, contact us using the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/
  6. GoodChriX Win User

    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

    Revisa bien a lo mejor te equivocaste
Thema:

Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

Loading...
  1. Gamepass sub renewal codes expired - Similar Threads - Gamepass sub renewal

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.: This may sound extreme, but I've just cancelled my Gamepass Ultimate sub in protest at the invasive and intrusive advertising on my Xbox dashboard. I was actually surprised how, well, hurt and...
  10. 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??: At the 1hr 43 minute 53 second mark of the XO18 conference during that funky little ad you guys created it was announced that half price Gamepass subscriptions would be available on Black Friday....