Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent

Discus and support Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VizyrsK, Feb 20, 2019.

  1. VizyrsK
    VizyrsK Guest

    Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent


    I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten the sling code sent to me. Please send me the sling code that was advertised in the promo.

    :)
     
    VizyrsK, Feb 20, 2019
    #1
  2. blueamcat Win User

    Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent

    It was meant to be sent by today, but with the weekend I would give it another day or two. Did you check your Xbox messages?
  3. blueamcat Win User

    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

    Hey! You should get the promo code for Sling by Feb 15th. Give it another day!
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

    Actually per the terms and conditions of that promotion, you should receive the code by February 15.

    • *Offer valid only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico for first time subscribers to Xbox Game Pass. Sling TV code valid for new
      Sling TV customers only. Valid for original recipients of this ad who purchase Xbox Game Pass between January 17-30 from Xbox.com, Xbox console or Xbox app. Your Sling TV code will be sent through message center by 2/15/2019, and must be redeemed at www.Sling.com/promo
      before 3/1/2019. Sling TV Subscription fee applies after Sling TV plan is activated unless cancelled. After promotional period Xbox Game Pass subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled.
      Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Limit one offer per account. Game catalogue varies over time. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.
  5. AnthonyBaumann1 Win User

    why no sling code from the promo

    yes in jan ... shouldnt xbox people know there promo .... here is the link to everyone that works with microsoft but have not clue whats going on at there work place ...https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/18/xbox-sling-promo/
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

    why no sling code from the promo

    I can only tell you to get in touch with support so they can give you a solution.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#2:0:4
Thema:

Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent

Loading...
  1. Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent - Similar Threads - Gamepass Sling promo

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]