Gamepass service
Discus and support Gamepass service in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ive 2 MS accounts on my xbox one of which had gamespass on it but now it has expired if i purchase gamespass on the other account will it help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shubh X, Jul 3, 2022.
Thema:
Gamepass service
Loading...
-
Gamepass service - Similar Threads - Gamepass service
-
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used.... -
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...
in XBoX Games and AppsWo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:... -
I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,... -
Hello, is gamepass ultimate service available in Croatia?
in XBoX AccessibilityHello, is gamepass ultimate service available in Croatia?: Hello, is gamepass ultimate service available in Croatia? f6421a68-3faa-4ac5-a935-a9169747fb3e -
I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I... -
Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games
in XBoX Games and AppsGaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games: Getting an error within the gamepass app on PC "Gaming services failed with error code 0x8007007e. Tried powershell commands, deleting Gaming Services from registry, creating another account on... -
I have gamepass through game sharing and my online services arent working at all. I can...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have gamepass through game sharing and my online services arent working at all. I can...: Look at question part im not re typing that 753f3665-b905-4aad-9ce7-0275da86a881