Gamepass scam

Discus and support Gamepass scam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I purchase, sea of theives for example or siege with money and download the game, can I play it without paying extra for gamepass or do I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stefan Bankovacki, Apr 28, 2025.

  1. Gamepass scam


    If I purchase, sea of theives for example or siege with money and download the game, can I play it without paying extra for gamepass or do I have a useless game scam that I payed money for and can't play?

    :)
     
    Stefan Bankovacki, Apr 28, 2025
    #1
  2. Burdy940 Win User

    How do I actually get my doritos free month game pass ultimate! Its connected through my phone and xbox but cant get it! Just says it!

    Doritos gamepass is a scam
  3. Liam Mackin Win User

    MICROSOFT SCAMMED ME AND NOW IS IGNORING ME

    They scammed me too over a one month gamepass subscription I didn't get...
  4. Franck Yx Win User

    Prob Football Manager 2019

    Well it's a joke!!! The gamepass said that we could play the game unlimited, no??? so, it's just a scam then!!!... Ok so in this case i cancel my subscription to xbox gamepass.

    Goodluck!!!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Gamepass scam

    You have purchased a piece of subsidized hardware up to and including several hundred dollars under its cost of manufacture. By doing so you have agreed to the terms of service which include requiring you to have a subscription to play online. Had you purchased a PC equivalent of an Xbox series X on launch day it would've cost you $1200, not 500.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Gamepass scam

    On console, Game Pass Core (at the least) is required to play online in all games with the exception of free-to-play games.
Thema:

Gamepass scam

Loading...
  1. Gamepass scam - Similar Threads - Gamepass scam

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]