Gamepass releases

Discus and support Gamepass releases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so, I'm getting sick of this and I know I'm not the only one. Microsoft need to do something for those that PAID for a game then for that game to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devils Titan80, Dec 2, 2021.

  1. Gamepass releases


    Ok so, I'm getting sick of this and I know I'm not the only one. Microsoft need to do something for those that PAID for a game then for that game to only end up on the gamepass afew months later. I'm sick and tired of it, they need to rebate those that PAID FOR THE GAME so much even if it's in rewards points at least something because there are those out there that do have very little money (especially now with what's going on in the world) that save everything they have to BUY THAT FLARKING GAME, and at least when you are purchasing that one particular game it should come with a warning saying that there is a high or low chance of this game coming to gamepass. Microsoft are taking the FLARKING P now to the point I want to cancel or not even pre order a game anymore

    :)
     
    Devils Titan80, Dec 2, 2021
    #1
  2. denis97g Win User

    Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass

    it will come to gamepass. They announced the full season on gamepass with episodes releasing about 3 months after the store release.
  3. Reklaw X Win User

    Blair Witch, The game. Yes, the game.

    Definitely excited for this one. Was this one of the ones releasing on gamepass?
  4. denis97g Win User

    Rocket league

    it's exclusive to gamepass for 90 days, then it gets released to everyone.
  5. yobrizo Win User

    Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass

    Hello. I don't think they put any assasin on the gamepass. ubisoft is not a traditional gamepass partner and now they have released their own subscription, at least for pc.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

    ¿Gears 5 a good game?

    Have to wait till the game releases and play it for free on Gamepass
Thema:

Gamepass releases

Loading...
  1. Gamepass releases - Similar Threads - Gamepass releases

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. New release gamepass DRM permissions.

    in XboX Insiders
    New release gamepass DRM permissions.: Alpha Skip, Triangle of no-permission, both of today's new game releases. Coming soon notices gone, titles store info shows as included with game pass. Normally, I'd say nothing, but this is...