Gamepass Redfall Keep crashing at startup

Discus and support Gamepass Redfall Keep crashing at startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I was able to play this game fine at first but now all of a sudden, its freeze crashing. I get 2 errors one from unreal: DXGI ERROR DEVICE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blachart79, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Blachart79
    Blachart79 Guest

Hello I was able to play this game fine at first but now all of a sudden, its freeze crashing. I get 2 errors one from unreal: DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED the other from windows: Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

I've added redfall in graphics with option high performance. And I've added TdrLevel in regedit under graphic drivers still nothing. Drivers are updated

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

32GB

RX 6800 XT

Win 10

:)

Blachart79, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Blachart79,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that the issue is in-game specific and the best approach is to contact directly the game developer support team where you can get the best resolution to your concern. We will help you how to get there.

To submit a ticket, follow the steps provided in the link below:

We will be closing this thread here in community forum after redirecting your concern to the right support team. We thank you for sharing your concern here. Have a great day ahead!

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Best regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Blachart79,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that you are experiencing crashing during launching with the game in Xbox app. Let us check on this together and check this out. Rest assured that we are going to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

As per description that you are receiving an error message that is related to video card driver. We have found an official article provided by the game developer that outline how to resolve the issue that is related to crashing during launching. You can find the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Blachart79 Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that you are experiencing crashing during launching with the game in Xbox app. Let us check on this together and check this out. Rest assured that we are going to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

As per description that you are receiving an error message that is related to video card driver. We have found an official article provided by the game developer that outline how to resolve the issue that is related to crashing during launching. You can find the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A

I've done all the steps from Bethesda even latest bios update and chipset drivers. Still crash

[​IMG]
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Is Redfall not part of PC Gamepass?

I've pre-installed Redfall from Gamepass PC, The option should be there on Gamepass to pre-install it...

[​IMG]
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Battleborn keeps Crashing on startup...

To solve this issue I suggest you to clear your console cache and the Mac address:

a)To clear cache on an Xbox One:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.

Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.

Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.

Plug the power cable back into the console.

Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.

Turn on the console using the power button.

b)To clear your Mac address:

Go to Xbox dashboard. Go to system settings Go to network Go to advanced settings Go to alternate MAC address Clear Your Xbox will tell you It will restart. Once you have restarted play the game.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Gamepass Redfall Keep crashing at startup - Similar Threads - Gamepass Redfall Keep

2. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  5. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  6. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  7. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: ()

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (): Hello, I am having issues with Redfall from Windows Game Pass installation. I install Redfall from Xbox App onto my D:\ which is an internal USB drive. On windows 11 Pro; 21H2; checked for all...
  8. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b): Hello, I resubscribed to game pass last night and downloaded redfall to play. I am installing to an external d:\ where my other xbox games live. On launch I get the error code Error code:...
  9. Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass: I was playing Redfall on pc mostly but played a little on xbox x when I wasnt at my pc. I took a vacation and came back last night. today I tried to play some redfall and my Dev character is not...
  10. Is Redfall not part of PC Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Redfall not part of PC Gamepass?: I purchased PC gamepass for Redfall as I was under the impression that it was part of gamepass. I have no options to install. The only option I have is to pay $70 for a version I can get on Steam...