Gamepass promotions

Discus and support Gamepass promotions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was told at the beginning of october that if i completed a gamepass quest that i would be given a free copy of the blair witch project by the end of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IHasABucket55, Nov 6, 2019.

  1. Gamepass promotions


    I was told at the beginning of october that if i completed a gamepass quest that i would be given a free copy of the blair witch project by the end of october. I finished the quest and i check and the promotion said i had it finished but i have never been
    given my free movie

    :)
     
    IHasABucket55, Nov 6, 2019
    #1
  2. therbligx Win User

    Unable to access the XBOX "Quests" Feature.

    So if I don't want to pay for Gamepass, the only option is to pay for a mail in entry?

    Instead of a Gold promotion this should be a Gamepass promotion.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

    Xbox game pass

    Are you trying to purchase the current promotion for Xbox GamePass Ultimate?

    If so, the current promotion is only for new members/subscribers to GamePass Ultimate. If you had GamePass Ultimate before you will not be able to purchase it.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

    By promotion do you mean just Gamepass or the Ultimate Gamepass?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

    The Gamepass promotion is for new subscribers.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

    Microsoft technically already does promotions for Gamepass with having games on Gamepass for an unknown limited time.
Thema:

Gamepass promotions

Loading...
  1. Gamepass promotions - Similar Threads - Gamepass promotions

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]