Gamepass perks for warframe

Discus and support Gamepass perks for warframe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the gamepass on November 26 2022 for the wargame bundle perk and it's not there and when I go in the microsoft store it says its 14$ when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Just2flyyy, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Just2flyyy
    Just2flyyy Guest

I bought the gamepass on November 26 2022 for the wargame bundle perk and it's not there and when I go in the microsoft store it says its 14$ when it supposed to be free for xbox ultimate subscribers

:)

Just2flyyy, Nov 30, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I think the offer has now expired. Each perk has the expiry date on the bottom when you claim it.
  3. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Do you have normal gamepass or gamepass ultimate? Because IIRC you need Gamepass Ultimate for the perks
  4. smiley25698 Win User

I have to post this, I have no other choice.

lots of people buy gamepass for some of the perks. it is not free when you have to buy gamepass.
  5. ngocphi Win User

EA play - Game pass Ultimate shared.

Yes as gamepass perks are exclusive to the gamepass holder

And the ea functions is only within the gamepass and the registered ea account which is connected to the gamepass account not people.who are doing something they shouldn't be
  6. TattBear Win User

Game pass ultimate perks

It is a great perk and really adds to the value of gamepass.
Thema:

1. Gamepass perks for warframe - Similar Threads - Gamepass perks warframe

2. How do I watch my movies I’ve received from Xbox GamePass Perks

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I watch my movies I’ve received from Xbox GamePass Perks: I recently redeeming a movie from xbox gamepass. But after redeeming it on my Xbox I don’t know how to watch the movie. There’s no further information when I go to Xbox gamepass and I’ve never...
  3. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...: Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason,...
  4. Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards: Hi, I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also cannot access any perks on my Xbox or on the...
  5. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  6. I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial: I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial. But, I cllicked on the link then, it took me to apple.com, after I signed in, the billing page messed up. Now the link...
  7. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  8. Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.: I've been trying to claim the 3 months of discord from my xbox gamepass perks but everytime I try to redeem it either on my xbox browser, phone browser, or pc browser website displays this...
  9. Didn't get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate perk.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate perk.: Dear community, The other day I claimed a Xbox gamepass Ultimate perk on the Windows 10 Xbox app. I claimed the Robot Rabbit skin for fall guys, but upon launching Fall Guys I didn't get the...
  10. Gamepass ultimate perks are "having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass ultimate perks are "having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try...: Every perk in the perks tab says "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little later." after i try clicking it. It has been this way for about a week....