gamepass pc we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load

Discus and support gamepass pc we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i use xbox gamepass pc on a monthly charge and swithched to ultimated after it expired this month i was charged for ultimate but the xbox app in pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanteHawke28, Dec 9, 2020.

  1. DanteHawke28
    DanteHawke28 Guest

    gamepass pc we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load


    i use xbox gamepass pc on a monthly charge and swithched to ultimated after it expired this month i was charged for ultimate but the xbox app in pc shows we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load i have tried
    logging in and out and reinstalling the app etc but nothing seems to work and i cant really seem to contact any kind of support i hope someone can help me

    :)
     
    DanteHawke28, Dec 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    Xbox PC Gamepass "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load."

    Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

    Here is a thread with a possible fix for a similar issue to the one you're facing: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePa...On the Xbox app, sign,and work like it should

    It simply states that:
    On the Xbox app, sign out of your account there as well and close the app. Once its closed open the app again and sign into the Xbox app. Now go back to the Microsoft store and sign back in. From this point you can go back to the Xbox app and it "should" now show your subscription and work like it should.

    I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load

    Hello Tuan, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Check here if the purchase shows up as completed https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

    If it does, check here if the subscription shows as active account.microsoft.com/services

    If those 2 are good, I'll suggest you sign out of both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox App. Restart your PC and then sign back in.

    Hope this helps.
  4. PulkitTyagi Win User

    We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load

    Wow to play hi pixal that not conet to sever
  5. Cr0wtein Win User

    Xbox for PC - Game Pass error

    Same issue. There's a huge thread on Reddit titled, "We encountered an error and your subscription failed to load". It's been up for a few days so that isn't promising.
  6. Bookgrinder Win User

    my PC Game Pass can't load, with a message that read "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load"

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this

    In order to understand and isolate a bit more your issue please answer the following questions :

    Are you on Windows 11 or 11?
    Are you able to test with a different PC to see if the same error appears?
    Please attach a picture of the error (don't forget to hide personal info)

    I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
    Hello, thanks for the answer.

    I'm on Windows 11. I can't test on another PC since this is my only one. Here is a picture of the error.


    [​IMG]
Thema:

gamepass pc we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load

Loading...
  1. gamepass pc we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load - Similar Threads - gamepass encountered error

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load gamepass

    ,
  2. we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load

    ,
  3. gamepass we encountered an error

    ,
  4. xbox app fails to load subscription