Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App
Discus and support Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am wondering why State of Decay 2 Juggernaut edition and a few other games show in the Xbox Game Pass app for install, but not in the Xbox Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeKtheSanE, Oct 17, 2020.
Thema:
Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App
Loading...
-
Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App - Similar Threads - Gamepass missing games
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
FO76 game progress missing from gamepass.
in XBoX Games and AppsFO76 game progress missing from gamepass.: I started FO76 on my pc on gamepass. (not on steam or anywhere else) Xbox Gamepass through the Xbox launcher. I've now downloaded FO76 on my xbox because FO76 doesn't support my ultrawide format,... -
multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer
in XBoX Games and Appsmultiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer: Im on pc using the pc gamepass, multiple games i installed lack their multiplayer functionality. This includes deep rock galactic, no mans sky, monster hunter rise, which are the only multiplayer... -
Starfield Save Games Missing/Lost (then restored) - GamePass SF Save Games location?
in XBoX Games and AppsStarfield Save Games Missing/Lost (then restored) - GamePass SF Save Games location?: EDIT: After running Xbox App repair on Starfield, redownloading 113+ GB, my save games are back!!!! Still not sure where save game files are located. I would VERY much like to backup my saves... -
I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,... -
Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.
in XboX InsidersMissing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full.... -
Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsRedfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass: I was playing Redfall on pc mostly but played a little on xbox x when I wasnt at my pc. I took a vacation and came back last night. today I tried to play some redfall and my Dev character is not...