gamepass pc iade

Discus and support gamepass pc iade in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Gamepass pc aldım ea play i kuramayınca iade ettim. 1 hafta geçti henüz iade ettiğim gamepass pc nin parası hesabıma yatmadı. I bought a gamepass pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fatihçakmak4, Jul 1, 2021.

  1. gamepass pc iade


    Gamepass pc aldım ea play i kuramayınca iade ettim. 1 hafta geçti henüz iade ettiğim gamepass pc nin parası hesabıma yatmadı.

    I bought a gamepass pc and returned it when I couldn't install ea play. 1 week has passed and the money of the gamepass pc that I have returned has not been deposited in my account.

    :)
     
    fatihçakmak4, Jul 1, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    gamepass pc iade

    Normally the refund takes for 3 to 5 business days to go back to your account; However, it can take a bit longer depends on your bank institution. You can also get in touch with our live support Contact us | Xbox Support. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. dori53 Win User

    Microsoft Gamepass Alırken Oyunu Satın Alma Sorunu [Problem Buying/Installing a Game through GamePass]

    Merhaba 6 gün önce iade talebi oluşturdum ve işlem onaylandı dedi ancak 6 günde para kartıma iade edilmedi bu işlem ne kadar sürer ?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

    iade

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm afraid that the issue here is that the game was removed from the store back in 2018. As such there would be no offer for refunds for the game.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

    you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

    Gold for online play on console

    Gamepass for gamepass games on console

    Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

    Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

    3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

    their is four tiers.

    Gold (console online only)

    Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

    Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

    Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
Thema:

gamepass pc iade

Loading...
  1. gamepass pc iade - Similar Threads - gamepass iade

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]