Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from...

Discus and support Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any way to stop having to do this everytime? 59bbdc62-5332-49b9-bcc0-233210618894 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DoomTrigger, Nov 8, 2021.

1. DoomTrigger
    DoomTrigger Guest

Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from...

Any way to stop having to do this everytime?

:)

DoomTrigger, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from the account on my pc to sign in

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I don't quite understand the problem. Could you please provide further information so I can better assist you.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Problems with Game Share of Game Pass Ultimate

That's the thing ultimate and regular gamepass games are the same

Only thing different is you can't access is cloud and perks

Only the subscriber can as it requires the person to sign in and they can only be signed in on one console

And only the subscriber can roam with the ultimate

And gameshare is only a console feature and doesn't apply to other platforms

Well gamepass pc is anothrr exception

Because gamepass pc has pc titles too

But the libraries other then platform specific games will work regardless

It's only cloud and pc titles you can't access from consoles without the subscriber being loged in

Unless we are talking about pcs here then thata a different story

Gamepass ultimate doesn't share on pc

It a console only feature

The subscriber must be signed into the pc xbox app and download the content on the pc

And then logged out on the xbox app not the pc to let you sign in but this will not work for cloud games

Please keep in mind if you have xbox one's or series consoles you can use the games and install the games locally under gameshare

Except for pc titles of course
  5. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Mutliple accounts using Gamepass

and on pc, just sign out of the xbox app, in with the account that has gamepass, download the game, sign out and back in with the other account and play away, do this all the time now.
Thema:

1. Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from... - Similar Threads - Gamepass keeps making

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  5. Gamepass version keeps downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass version keeps downloading: I originally downloaded jurassic world evolution 2 for free through gamepass. I have since then bought the game and deleted it and tried multiple times to reinstall it, just for the 8.38 GB...
  6. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  7. Xbox controller keeps alt tabbing my games. (PC Gamepass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps alt tabbing my games. (PC Gamepass): Every time I press LB + A it ALWAYS alt-tabs my games, I've updated my controller and scoured the internet for solutions to no avail. This only happens when I launch games from the Xbox app...
  8. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps asking me to buy gamepass: cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc.. 3f317fbc-5e94-49f1-bd7b-aa6923afdbf2
  9. PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall: I have very frustrating issue going on: Several games from gamepass collection that I have installed earlier and uninstalled later, keep getting redownloaded and reinstalled by the xbox app. Some...
  10. Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?: I saw a lot of websites saying that I would lose Minecraft but also some websites showing that I would keep. I am planning on buying an Xbox game pass PC but I don't know if would keep Minecraft...