Gamepass on child's account.
Discus and support Gamepass on child's account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How can i purchase the Gamepass for my child's account? 73dda8b6-0251-4dfa-9672-417232e8cb65 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CédricDuchesne, Jun 26, 2021.
Thema:
Gamepass on child's account.
Loading...
-
Gamepass on child's account. - Similar Threads - Gamepass child's account
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards: Hi, I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also cannot access any perks on my Xbox or on the... -
Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate
in XBoX Games and AppsCan my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate: I want to know if it transfers over or not 0eb00a76-7810-49a0-b7f4-f382b566cac4 -
How to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child: My child got an Xbox S for Xmas and have set it up with an adult account for me and one for him. What’s the best way to set up the game pass as he is the only one that plays it at present. I am... -
XBOX Gamepass thinks I'm a child
in XBoX AccessibilityXBOX Gamepass thinks I'm a child: I bought a new laptop and it arrived yesterday and came with a free thing of Gamepass, so i decided to make a new account to use it. Everything went well until today when I attempted to install an... -
Gamepass sharing with child
in XBoX on ConsolesGamepass sharing with child: I want to share my gamespass ultimate with my daughter. It used to work, but yesterday it stopped working. Her Xbox is the home Xbox, i added her in my family. Normally i signed in on her xbox and...