Gamepass on child's account.

Discus and support Gamepass on child's account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How can i purchase the Gamepass for my child's account? 73dda8b6-0251-4dfa-9672-417232e8cb65 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CédricDuchesne, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Gamepass on child's account.

How can i purchase the Gamepass for my child's account?

:)

CédricDuchesne, Jun 26, 2021
  2. BigShowoff Win User

Game Pass for PC and EA Play - Not working

So definitely nothing to do with the fact his Microsoft account and Gamepass Etc is set up as a child account? It’s only that the Gamer ID was linked to a child EA account?

He should still be able to install and play EA games using his MS login and Gamepass?

Thanks
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

XBOX Game Pass Parental Controls

In the console there is only your child's account?
    If there is your account buy with it which may be the main one and he can use the gamepass.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You can go to Microsoft Family Safety, select your child's content restrictions then uncheck the adult approval on purchases!

After you purchase the gamepass on his account, make sure to recheck the restriction again!
  5. MrsKetchup123 Win User

Activate free month of Game Pass for PC on Child Account

None of these suggestions solve the problem.

The account has never had a GamePass for PC subscription.

The account is part of a family group because it is a child account.

We are trying to use the GamePass for PC offer that is on the top banner of the Xbox app on my child's PC. We click the link, enter our billing information and get the error message: "You don't have permission to do this. An adult in your family needs to turn on recurring billing for you." We follow the instructions to "turn on recurring billing" but those instructions require an active subscription. The subscription can't be activated without recurring billing. Recurring billing requires an active subscription. It is a endless loop of frustration.

If activating a free trial of GamePass for PC is not an option on a child account, please stop advertising for it on child accounts. Or fix the bug in the system that created this loop so that you can give the next generation of GamePass subscribers a sneak peek at this platform.
  6. ross templeton Win User

second game pass profile for my family

Hi, I would like to enable a 2nd Gamepass profile on my current microsoft account for a 2nd child.

Intended use is for XBOX only.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Gamepass on child's account. - Similar Threads - Gamepass child's account

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}: Xbox GamePass for PC won't launch. Attempted to run repair tool, same error: (0x80073b16) b80adbf8-9a51-4cc9-98f9-dc1d52f9db6e
  6. Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards: Hi, I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also cannot access any perks on my Xbox or on the...
  7. Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate: I want to know if it transfers over or not 0eb00a76-7810-49a0-b7f4-f382b566cac4
  8. How to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child: My child got an Xbox S for Xmas and have set it up with an adult account for me and one for him. What’s the best way to set up the game pass as he is the only one that plays it at present. I am...
  9. XBOX Gamepass thinks I'm a child

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Gamepass thinks I'm a child: I bought a new laptop and it arrived yesterday and came with a free thing of Gamepass, so i decided to make a new account to use it. Everything went well until today when I attempted to install an...
  10. Gamepass sharing with child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass sharing with child: I want to share my gamespass ultimate with my daughter. It used to work, but yesterday it stopped working. Her Xbox is the home Xbox, i added her in my family. Normally i signed in on her xbox and...