GamePass Not Working, Subscription Issues! Paid For but unable to play!

Discus and support GamePass Not Working, Subscription Issues! Paid For but unable to play! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help folks, Ive paid for my gamepass subscription already but cant get any game to work? was playing gamepass games yesterday and go to play them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R1CHlE, Jul 22, 2018.

1. R1CHlE
    R1CHlE Guest

Need help folks, Ive paid for my gamepass subscription already but cant get any game to work? was playing gamepass games yesterday and go to play them today and they dont work anymore.

Ive just went to check my gamepass section in my games and apps and it says i dont have a subscription, I then check subscriptions in the xbox settings and all my subscriptions have a little triangle with ! in each of them. I have
    now logged on to xbox.com to check my purchase history and when i check my history, it says the transaction for gamepass is pending! Any ideas on how to fix this. The money transfered a week ago from my bank account.

Soooooo annoyed right now! lol

Richie

:)

R1CHlE, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Do I keep Xbox game pass games

The games remain on your console, but you will be unable to play until you renew the gamepass subscription.

GrayTheNineLive, Jul 22, 2018
  3. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Jul 22, 2018
  4. GamePass Not Working, Subscription Issues! Paid For but unable to play!

First try to Re download your profile on your console and see if its gonna work , And You must contact Xbox official Support at :

Contact Us | Xbox Support to fix pending Payment problem !

itzjustARTYOM, Jul 22, 2018
  5. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest
    You may want to contact microsoft billing support as well. In the US their number is 1-800-469-9269. You may have an issue with an payment method being invalid tied to another subscription. You can check those here:

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Spazpol, Jul 22, 2018
  6. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    SLB4EVERPT, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Spazpol Win User

You may want to contact microsoft billing support as well. In the US their number is 1-800-469-9269. You may have an issue with an payment method being invalid tied to another subscription. You can check those here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
  8. itzjustARTYOM Win User

First try to Re download your profile on your console and see if its gonna work , And You must contact Xbox official Support at :

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to fix pending Payment problem !
  9. SLB4EVERPT Win User

10. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Do I keep Xbox game pass games

The games remain on your console, but you will be unable to play until you renew the gamepass subscription.
  11. XBF George L Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. GamePass Not Working, Subscription Issues! Paid For but unable to play! - Similar Threads - GamePass Working Subscription

2. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  3. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  4. XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online: This has normally worked fine - and I use an XBOX wireless controller. The XBox controller pairs and connects to the PC fine, and works for regular PC games - but now whenever starting XBox...
  5. Xbox PC Gamepass only working on some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Gamepass only working on some games: Whenever I try to download rainbow six siege with my PC Gamepass, the download button doesnt load at all and just shows the loading symbol infinitely, however when I go to a different game such as...
  6. gamepass quests still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass quests still not working: I just unlocked a achievement in forza horizion 5 andthe gamepass quest for earn a a chievement in game pass has not complete but the quest for play game pass game....
  7. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  8. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate is giving out realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate is giving out realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working: So this month Xbox is giving out Minecraft realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working. When I plug it in it says “this code wasn’t found” 99a03d44-5dcc-459d-b1f9-c4aa76c68153
  10. Gamepass on console subscription valid but not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass on console subscription valid but not working properly: Right so for the past two days, I've not been able to use gamepass as it tells me to join whenever I try to download anything or grab perks or do challenges. I've made sure my subscription is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gamepass payed for but not working