GamePass not working after home switch

Discus and support GamePass not working after home switch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it. So I bought the 3 months for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsPapaTuck, May 23, 2019.

1. ItsPapaTuck
    ItsPapaTuck Guest

Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it.

So I bought the 3 months for $1, Everything was fine I had it for a little over a week.

Then gold stopped working for me (Turns out he didn't pay it on accident) so I was trying to fix it and so we switch home xbox from his, To mine then back again to see if that would fix the gold problem or not (Obviously not cause it wasn't broken) But then
    gamepass stopped working, Any advice for how to fix it? I tried contacting microsoft support but that did nothing.

YES I TRIED TURNING IT ON AND OFF AGAIN

:)

ItsPapaTuck, May 23, 2019
  2. ItsPapaTuck Win User

I only have gold overdue but thats nothing to do with this, It bugged out when we switched home xbox so now only he has the membership
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check if you have any overdue payments to take care from the account that purchased the game pass. If you have further issue contact support: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. iGrind☢❌�� Win User

Xbox live and game pass on 2 consoles

I was able to switch one more time by using the help button. I think the problem might have been my little son also had it set as his home xbox. My oldest thought he was supposed to log in, set as home xbox, then log in with littles and set as home xbox🤦��‍♀️
    It seems to be working niw, expect fortnite isn’t working, it says i need gamepass🤷��‍♀️ But other gamepass games are working.
  5. AltAcc3 Win User

Problem with online safety settings.

In short, yes, I switched accounts for access to gamepass, but use the same account for minecraft. To add on to this the previous account had my xbox as its home xbox. Since I am using another account for gamepass, I made my xbox its home xbox as well as to not interrupt anyone who actually plays on the account.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Condivisione Xbox game pass [Edit - Translation]- Xbox game pass sharing

Hello Gnamas,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that home sharing is not working on your shared console in regards to Xbox gamepass. We suggest trying out the following:

1. Remove your home console association by selecting "Remove this as my home xbox" in the personalization settings on your shared console.

Power cycle the Xbox

3. Make the Xbox your home console again (Note that this should not take away a home console switch from your remaining switches)

Please let us know the results.
Thema:

1. GamePass not working after home switch - Similar Threads - GamePass working home

2. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  3. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  4. XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online: This has normally worked fine - and I use an XBOX wireless controller. The XBox controller pairs and connects to the PC fine, and works for regular PC games - but now whenever starting XBox...
  5. Xbox PC Gamepass only working on some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Gamepass only working on some games: Whenever I try to download rainbow six siege with my PC Gamepass, the download button doesnt load at all and just shows the loading symbol infinitely, however when I go to a different game such as...
  6. gamepass quests still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass quests still not working: I just unlocked a achievement in forza horizion 5 andthe gamepass quest for earn a a chievement in game pass has not complete but the quest for play game pass game....
  7. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  8. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  9. Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive: As the title says, when installed to my two other drives, d and e, the games will sometimes start and run before shutting down instantly. Or they won't start at all, giving the message, "(game)...
  10. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?: My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has access to game pass games, but still can’t...